Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I F00ked It!

Urgent

I have lost my password and username for Cinemageddon

I can't even send a password reset email because I can't remember the email address I used. (I set up new email accounts for every new site)

What can I do I was really enjoying that site

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    irc.cinemageddon.org

channel- #cinemageddon

Hope that helps!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Don't you keep records of usernams & passwords?
    For what you signup for.
    I myself keep a record of that sort.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Are you expecting someone to pm you for an invite?

(btw, I recently made an excel spreadsheet of my tracker information. It's confidential information )

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post

(btw, I recently made an excel spreadsheet of my tracker information. It's confidential information )

MMMMM I am sure I seen that spread sheet posted some where, best go look for it
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post

MMMMM I am sure I seen that spread sheet posted some where, best go look for it
    It's got teh 512bit AES enycyption on it. Most secrative document on the interwebz. It's on ma hdd sittin on ma box, near mah comp.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Cinemageddon was one of the first sites I joined. I remember I started downloading one torrent as soon as I got there: Godzilla Mega Pack (~20GB). I figured I'd just seed it back after I downloaded it. Unfortunately for me, there system didn't agree, and it disabled me after I had downloaded 5GB but only uploaded 1 , while I was still downloading the torrent.

So, I went to IRC and explained what happened and how I was new at torrenting, and they gave me a tiny buffer and re-enabled my account. Now I'm a PU there

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    [
    It's got teh 512bit AES enycyption on it. Most secrative document on the interwebz. It's on ma hdd sittin on ma box, near mah comp.
    Why don't use just use keepass
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Firefox.exe>tools>options>security>saved passwords>show passwords.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I keep all my tracker, usernames, passes, and email address for each tracker all in a .txt. That is rar'd and passworded on my computer.

You should keep something similar. It comes in very handy in situations like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast