Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Vintage Air Jordan Xi's, Size 13, Value? Ebay

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Okay, I have a vintage pair of Air Jordans, the XI's, in great shape, see the picture. They are Michael Jordans size, 13, and come with the original box, a definate collectors item.

Any ways, I am NOT trying to sell them on here, so please dont remove this. I would like to get opinions on a reserve price to sell them for on ebay. I dont know jack about vintage shoe selling, but i figured, maybe with 40k+ users here, someone would.

So please, dont flame, serious responses only.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    i used to work in a shoe shop, we sold trainers almost identical to this for £69.99 (approx $100), but i'm assuming yours are worth a lot more...?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Probably, these came out in 1996, early winter... so they are in great condition for being so old.

like the new releases of these shoes, rereleases, the "retros", deadstock, ie brand new go for like &#036;150-250, depending on size, and seller. And those were just released last year.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@20 August 2003 - 00:06
    Probably, these came out in 1996, early winter... so they are in great condition for being so old.

like the new releases of these shoes, rereleases, the "retros", deadstock, ie brand new go for like &#036;150-250, depending on size, and seller. And those were just released last year.
    1996 is old?Man I have Shirts from the early 80&#39;s.....what are they worth?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 August 2003 - 15:31
    1996 is old?Man I have Shirts from the early 80&#39;s.....what are they worth?
    After you&#39;ve worn &#39;em............?

Erm...........

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@20 August 2003 - 06:06

What sort of condition are they in?? Boxfresh (i.e NOT worn) or have they touched tarmac?? Have they had the laces put into them?? What is their "Birthday"?? All Nikes have a "Date of Manufacture" on the label inside the shoe, if it turns out to be an obscure production run or a promotional pair (sometimes released up to 2 years ahead of time) then the value could be quite high. I would put a reserve on of &#036;60 because lets face it, they ain&#39;t that old (first Air Jordans came out in 1985) so won&#39;t be that valuable and they are NOT a classic style of Jordan - sorry

Did you know the Mark One Air Jordan came in 23 different colourways and is the only model to have the Nike Swoosh logo on the side??

I collect sneakers and seem to always be buying a few new pairs. Just ordered two more pairs the other day.
    Signature removed

7. Lounge   -   #7
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I know they arent that old. However, they are arguable one of the most popular air jordan models ever.

They have been slightly worn, i have other shots of the shoes too, for the ebay listing. Still in great condition howerver.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    I know they aren&#39;t that old. However, they are arguable one of the most popular air jordan models ever.
    You&#39;ve answered your own question. If they were the most popular, than there are many, many pairs out there. That, and the fact, that they are relatively new, should tell you they ain&#39;t worth much. Certainly not &#036;60. (I come from an antique/collectors family background)

But, the nice thing about Ebay is, there are plenty bozos out there willing to buy anything.

Stop wasting your time here and just post them for sale.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by harrycary@20 August 2003 - 22:32
    I know they aren&#39;t that old. However, they are arguable one of the most popular air jordan models ever.
    You&#39;ve answered your own question. If they were the most popular, than there are many, many pairs out there. That, and the fact, that they are relatively new, should tell you they ain&#39;t worth much. Certainly not &#036;60. (I come from an antique/collectors family background)

But, the nice thing about Ebay is, there are plenty bozos out there willing to buy anything.

Stop wasting your time here and just post them for sale.
    Here here... Did you happen to read the story about the buffoon who bought somebody&#39;s soul on Ebay?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    or the pound coin that went for five quid or something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast