Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best one for application?

asunasun's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hi guys:

I have been using Demonoid to download the software for a while. But sometimes it refers to some external link. So I am wondering which site is the best for the softward download. I heard about TL is a good one, but it is very hard to get an invite.
    Anyway, I will have your guys' advice!

Thanks!
    Warm here, cold outside!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    what kind of applications are your lookin for ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I am always looking for Windows operating system and applications like Office, antivirus, antispyware, adobe, solidworks, video/audio converter, burning tools, computer hardward test tools, autodesk series, Norton tools, etc.

Any advice please?
    Warm here, cold outside!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You could try appzuniverse. I'm not sure how good it is tho'.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by asunasun View Post
    I am always looking for Windows operating system and applications like Office, antivirus, antispyware, adobe, solidworks, video/audio converter, burning tools, computer hardward test tools, autodesk series, Norton tools, etc.

Any advice please?
    ROFL ROFL ROFL.

What's your native language sir?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    torrentleech!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hi guys:

I have been using Demonoid to download the software for a while. But sometimes it refers to some external link. So I am wondering which site is the best for the softward download. I heard about TL is a good one, but it is very hard to get an invite.
    Anyway, I will have your guys' advice!

Thanks!
    alot of what you just mentioned can be found as freeware

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    what.cd and waffles and surely 0day-scene tracker i dont recommend to external links

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

Any advice please?
    All types of software your looking for can be found free.
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Acumen:

Can we just take benefits from everybody's share to get those applications for free? What I am trying to ask here is which site provide good quality download for the software.

For example, we can customerize the xp for specific hardware by including the drivers and update packages to get one unattendant install image. What I am looking for is which site can provide good that update packages or image.

I doubt we can get all types of the software which I mentioned for free from Microsoft, Adobe, Norton. Some of them have trial version, but later you have to buy them.

Demonoid is a good site, but TL seems better than that.
    Any other good choice?

Thanks!
    Warm here, cold outside!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast