Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do people outside of America think of Obama.

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    Okay buddy. Your probably at least twice as old as me and approximating by your join date and number of posts you have, you've been on here about 5 times as much as I.

you have no fucking life. FACT.

My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth. We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes. I know you're going to scrutinize every single word in this post, and come up with dimwitted insults that make you look like half my age. Your antics amuse me. Find a job you fucking baffon. I have a bright future ahead. I wish I could say the same for you.
    Yeah but he pwned you, like.

Anyway McCain is old and grody. When you vote for him you are really voting in his Vice-Prez.

Obama is coowol and antichrist-like.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    On a side note Ben-fag, I visualize what every member looks like that I respond to. Here's what I see when I think of you.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    On a side note, I visualize what every member looks like that I respond to. Here's what I see when I think of you.

Damn dude. Could you have come up with a more used picture?

zaa? Aren't you the one way back that lied about your internetz speedz?

Hilarious!

Btw, outside of America? Hell I have never seen a person, a presidential cuntidate ffs, have German's waving American flags and shit like that.

I thought that was the Mall on Washington.

On a side note, I don't like the cultish behavior of many Obama followers. It's quite ridiculous and ruins a person's objectivity.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 08-03-2008 at 01:58 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth. We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. I'm still a minor and have 4 seedboxes. I know you're going to scrutinize every single word in this post, and come up with dimwitted insults that make you look like half my age. Your antics amuse me. Find a job you fucking baffon. I have a bright future ahead. I wish I could say the same for you.
    and please don't speak for all of us Americans cause I nor many others share your views.... You bragging about a paper dollar thats more and more worthless each day that passes cracks me up. Its 7:00pm Pacific time so isn't past your bedtime in all of US by now? Scurry, off to bed wittle boi....

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderWarez View Post
    and please don't speak for all of us Americans cause I nor many others share your views.... You bragging about a paper dollar thats more and more worthless each day that passes cracks me up. Its 7:00pm Pacific time so isn't past your bedtime in all of US by now? Scurry, off to bed wittle boi....

Shame, I can't go to bed because I can't seem to find my dick. Mind if I look in your mother's mouth?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth.
    We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. Your antics amuse me.
    Find a job you fucking baffon.
    You're Swiss?
    I hate you because your lack of respect to your superiors.
    I'm actually jealous of Benchez because unlike you his antics amuse me.
    Pretty sure he has a job and what the fuck is a baffon?

Youth is wasted on the young-George Bernard Shaw

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderWarez View Post

Shame, I can't go to bed because I can't seem to find my dick. Mind if I look in your mother's mouth?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    your all cocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

My parents are rich, and I live in the best country on Earth.
    We enjoy that you hate us, because we know it's out of jealousy. Your antics amuse me.
    Find a job you fucking baffon.
    You're Swiss?
    I hate you because your lack of respect to your superiors.
    I'm actually jealous of Benchez because unlike you his antics amuse me.
    Pretty sure he has a job and what the fuck is a baffon?

Youth is wasted on the young-George Bernard Shaw
    Superiors "eh"? I would have been your dad, but the guy in front of me had exact change.
    look at this 5 month old Canadian fag. I could fucking stomp on you and your families ass.
    Btw, I'm sure he has a job too. Frankly a job at McDonald's or his/(her?) local Fish N' Shit place doesn't impress me.

Youth is wasted on the young? OH please... I will smite you mentally. I possess wisdom you could only wish for.
    Last edited by WarrenBuffet; 08-03-2008 at 02:50 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The truth hurts therefore I am unscathed.

What's a baffon?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast