Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: packs die quicker

n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenBuffet View Post
    It's hard to search for content inside them. afaik, when you search at trackers like sct that have many great packs, it won't search inside them. SO if a movie you're looking for is in some random pack, but not on the site as a single torrent, you proaobly won't find it.
    just look at the filelist.... 99% of torrent sties allow users to do this. If you can't do it on the site itself, download the small .torrent file, and then in your client, you can look at the file list.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    The Seedman
    I looove packs. I seed everything until it is at 1.0 and has absolutely no seeding potential. So... seems like a null argument at least for the higher level trackers like FTN and ScT.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenBuffet View Post
    It's hard to search for content inside them. afaik, when you search at trackers like sct that have many great packs, it won't search inside them. SO if a movie you're looking for is in some random pack, but not on the site as a single torrent, you proaobly won't find it.
    just look at the filelist.... 99% of torrent sties allow users to do this. If you can't do it on the site itself, download the small .torrent file, and then in your client, you can look at the file list.
    go through sct's 200+ movie packs?
    right....

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00b
    meh, go bump a 5-year old thread then, apparently you have the motivation to do that.
    DO NOT SPAM ME FOR INVITES, unless I have offered you one. anybody I don't know who PM's me asking for an invite will be reported to FST staff for spamming me. SPAMMERS are assholes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12