Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk-T

And some people who think they have a great e-pennis because they got "high lvl tracker"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    There was a TV series called Babylon: Crusade, there was an episode called. "The Path of Sorrows".
    I think that sums up this thread, me Included

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you should be warned for using too many fucking smilies, dorkus

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it's simply it all has to do with mass hysteria. why do i want uk-t. simple it's level. wait it's damn near impossible to get an invite. that makes me want it more!!! then i think i will trade my first born son for an invite. finally i get an invite for free not likely. then you find someone who will exchange all you other sites for uk-t. so you do it. yes i finally got the highest level tracker there is. i sign up. yes!!! then hit the browse page and realize it's damn near impossible to keep a good ratio. because maybe i don't have a seedbox. then i realize my friend at torrentleech got the same download from torrentleech 30 mins after i got mine from uk-t? WTF!!! People remember it's the rarity that these tracker levels are based on. And it's easy to make a tracker rare especially if you have the resources to make it that way. like the person that actually sets the levels...there are other sites that are just as rare as uk-t and better that aren't even mentioned on this site. think about it....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    what if the tracker staff of these top-tier communities invented the level systems under false aliases and pretenses and then closed sign-ups right after

lol

a conspiracy . . .

no, a TARP!//1/12@

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    UK-T is amazing..you might get cake when you join BCG but you get a penis pump when you join Uk-t...Oh i almost forgot

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    people that have huge penises don't need a penis pump.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    kan i haz teh uk-t? i promizz to be teh bestest uzer on teh planet!!!!11!@#@!~!~

ITZ MY MUFUCKIN DREAM!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    kan i haz teh uk-t? i promizz to be teh bestest uzer on teh planet!!!!11!@#@!~!~

ITZ MY MUFUCKIN DREAM!!!!!!!

dReEm*

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    maybe Uk-t sounds like vagina for teenagers whos torrenting.Secret garden hahahha...i cant see why ppl loves so much level 9-10 trackers they r only public closed community

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast