Thread: Savethecoratee wanted

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone had a 'savethecoratee' invite to spare. Thanks. Seems vortex has disappeared.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hhmmm
    go to their irc channel:
    irc.savethecoratee.org #invites

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'm having irc issues on the home computer, nikita. Seeing new users get five, I thought this request might be simple enough to fill.

By the way, I'm a VIP at bitmetv, PU at bitme, RevTT, diwana, Waffles and what and an XPU at ScT. I'm also a PU (citizen) at vortex.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I hope you can ... I am not a member there .. I do not use Mac: /

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I will give you one... Please PM with a speedtest and some ratio proofs from other sites... I hope you are not a trader...

edit: I might have to leave in a few minutes, I'll give you the invite when I come back home tonight. I'm in +2GMT.
    Last edited by erunestian; 08-03-2008 at 12:44 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by erunestian View Post
    I will give you one... Please PM with a speedtest and some ratio proofs from other sites... I hope you are not a trader...

edit: I might have to leave in a few minutes, I'll give you the invite when I come back home tonight. I'm in +2GMT.
    Thanks mate. I just sent you proofs from ScT, TL, what, waffles, bitv. I didn't bother with the speed test as it'd be a waste. I've stated numerous times in my posting history that I have a crappy 65kbs up and that's enough to torrent reach PU at all trackers.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, I do acknowledge that the internet bandwidth is not that important. I gave you a SaveTheCoratee invite... You should invite other people too, after you get inside because I don't really believe in Vortex Network and we really need to create a good replacement for BrokenStones. And Gazelle is a perfect base! Save the Coratee!