Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a free iTS invite

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hello. I'm looking for a free invite into iTS. So if you have an invite to the site and if you are willing to give it away, send me a pm. I'll answer every relevant question you ask to prove to you whatever I would have to prove to you, to get an invite (ratio-proofs speed tests etc.).

As I said, if you are interested and if you feel that you would like to give away an invite. PM me and we will discus the matter further.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cacha73's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Good luck mate

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thank you, but a ''good luck mate'' won't help me very much

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ... and neither does that kind of attitude when replying. With me it didn't.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just saying that ''Good luck mate'' doesn't help me... Typical posthunter message. Chill dude...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kamuran's Avatar grim fandango BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    you never get free its by requesting

nontrader only

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Why, not? I did get it free by requesting it Anyway, good luck Thatsgreat

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kamuran's Avatar grim fandango BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by fuufen View Post
    Why, not? I did get it free by requesting it Anyway, good luck Thatsgreat

a lot of trade at his history !!

nontrader only

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Let's see...a trader,that was mean to someone that just wished him luck....i'm dying to invite you buddy
    How are you guys doing today?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    @ Kamuran

Oh boy, what is the point in requesting then? So every person who has ever traded should never get the chance to get into iTS? Great opinion!

I see that you have traded some you too... that means that you should be banned from every tracker you're on? I bet that no tracker would like to have people that are traders in it... that would also mean that a big amount of people should be banned from their respective trackers cause they've traded their way into the tracker. Once again, good opinion!

8/10 request are made by people who sometime have traded, this would mean that they don't deserve to get their request fulfilled? Only because they have traded sometime. It sure is a cruel world...

And if you say that you have never traded, then I could just say that trackers don't like giveaways either... You say that iTS doesn't like traders in their tracker, so I won't be getting an invite there cause I'm a trader, right? But let me tell you this, ScT doesn't like people giving away invites either, like you do. So that would mean that you won't be getting a ScT invite that you have requested so many time now. So you are basically doing the same thing. What do you say about that?

If someone feels that he or she can trust me and wants to invite me, then ok, cool. But if someone doesn't want to invite me, he or she doesn't have to!

You're just poisoning my request with your stupid posts. But hey, of course you are free to post and say whatever you like. As well as I can say and reply to you whatever I like.

EDIT- @ simulador, for the second time... I wasn't being mean. I was just saying that a ''good luck mate'' won't help me get an invite. I just find it a typical post hunting post.

Why all this fuzz!
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 08-04-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast