Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do you maintain multiple accounts?

saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hmmm, if I didn't get it wrong, it's a big risk to lose them all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Basically take suggestions from each of the posts that has already offered suggestions and don't over download or seed too much.

Try to limit how much you download and upload at once especially with the specified speeds you mentioned and you should be able to manage multiple accounts.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    seed 24/7
    seed torrents for long periods of time - might need large harddrive for this
    download torrents that you want as soon as they come out if possible
    dont dl large packs you wont be able to seed back
    use bonus points/FL to your advantage

other options:
    upgrade to fast pipe
    get seedbox for a month

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Maybe you should do more research into trackers before joining them so you don't waste invites/accounts..

Also i have a very slow connection... so i got a seed box works great... even when i didn't i still use to seed as much as i could which i guess was the way i maintained multiple accounts.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    I wouldn't try to do it without a seedbox, simply said. If you can't spare around 15$ a month why would you bother all the time managing multiple trackers?

Either put in way more time and effort, or get a seedbox, save a few bucks and save yourself tons of energy and time...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by saimer View Post
    Not sure if this question had been asked. But I had this question in mind for quite a while.

I'm used to have only one movie tracker for HD movies, and am very happy with it. Lately I was looking for some good appz/ebook/e-learning tracker as I was so tired of spending days to dl infected/fake packs from public tracker. So I joined TL. Then yesterday I got hit by luck (or not?), signed in BMTV, also learnbits. Didn't find much interested stuff in both TL or learnbits though. So I may continue to look for other sites, i.e. BitMe(?) or ScT(?), not sure if they have the contents I need. None of these sites is easy to seed though.

While hanging around here, saw many members have many trackers. So I'd like to ask for the tips - if I don't want to pay for the seedbox, with around 50-80k up speed, and can't seed 7/24 all the time, is it possible to maintain multiple accounts including above mentioned?

Appreciate any of your comments.
    It depends on the tracker rules

most trackers will not disable your account if you login at least once a month.

I usually pick a small torrent (just a few kb in size) and seed it everyday(for a few hours) just to keep my accounts active.

And yes i don't have a seed box, my upload speed sucks( max up speed:25 kb/s) and i can't seed 24/7

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good technique abe171.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Good technique abe171.
    one of the best technique

Cos none of my accounts(on 30 trackers) are disabled

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It is good technique but ... do you actively use all 30 of them?

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by abe171 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saimer View Post
    Not sure if this question had been asked. But I had this question in mind for quite a while.

I'm used to have only one movie tracker for HD movies, and am very happy with it. Lately I was looking for some good appz/ebook/e-learning tracker as I was so tired of spending days to dl infected/fake packs from public tracker. So I joined TL. Then yesterday I got hit by luck (or not?), signed in BMTV, also learnbits. Didn't find much interested stuff in both TL or learnbits though. So I may continue to look for other sites, i.e. BitMe(?) or ScT(?), not sure if they have the contents I need. None of these sites is easy to seed though.

While hanging around here, saw many members have many trackers. So I'd like to ask for the tips - if I don't want to pay for the seedbox, with around 50-80k up speed, and can't seed 7/24 all the time, is it possible to maintain multiple accounts including above mentioned?

Appreciate any of your comments.
    It depends on the tracker rules

most trackers will not disable your account if you login at least once a month.

I usually pick a small torrent (just a few kb in size) and seed it everyday(for a few hours) just to keep my accounts active.

And yes i don't have a seed box, my upload speed sucks( max up speed:25 kb/s) and i can't seed 24/7
    but you're just keeping a bunch of accounts active for no reason

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast