Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What the FECK is up with BMTV?

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    what the fuck does FECK mean?
    Fecking is what I do with your mam some nights.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 08-04-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Little spelling misteak there

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    what the fuck does FECK mean?
    Fecking is what I do with your mam some nights.
    i really doubt it

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=feck

Quote Originally Posted by UD
    exactly the same as 'fuck' but so much more fun to use.

originating from Ireland and put to great and hilarious use in the excellent show 'Father Ted', mainly by Father Jack, it is an excellent way to swear, as you can express exactly the same amount of frustration that you would through using 'fuck', but you don't get in trouble - great!
    "FECK OFF!"

"feck this, i'm off to the pub"

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    n00b
    it's like a cancer. when you cut out a cancer, you usually destroy some healthy tissue as well. the few good members from those countries are being sacrificed for the good of the many. Those countries have dynamic IP addresses which results in the banned bad members, cheats, account sellers, etc just coming back to a new account within hours of being banned.

If you have a static IP address (or can get one) I've seen them open a hole through IP bans for a good member hundreds of times. So if you really were about to reach VIP status, I can see them opening a hole in the bans for your IP address. HOWEVER, coming and posting about it here and calling them racists probably hurts your chances of that.

Now, is it fair? no. show me the rule where it says the internet is fair. It's a torrent site, get over it and quit whining. The "racist" label is fucking ridiculous and every time I hear ignorant idiots mis-use it, I am annoyed.

I know they had over 300 Portuguese cheaters and traders and multiple accounts show up from that 24 hours of open signups they did a few days ago. I suppose they are human and became annoyed at people from portugal. I know I would have. It's like some asshole coming to your house and pissing all over your walls, you'd probably throw him out too.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 08-04-2008 at 08:57 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Ouch. I hope this works out for you buddy because I know you're a good user.

I don´t know is this was for me, but if yes, thanks for this words, i really appreciated, m8
    But still without acess.
    Last edited by ahcorac72; 08-04-2008 at 09:27 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    it's like a cancer. when you cut out a cancer, you usually destroy some healthy tissue as well. the few good members from those countries are being sacrificed for the good of the many. Those countries have dynamic IP addresses which results in the banned bad members, cheats, account sellers, etc just coming back to a new account within hours of being banned.

If you have a static IP address (or can get one) I've seen them open a hole through IP bans for a good member hundreds of times. So if you really were about to reach VIP status, I can see them opening a hole in the bans for your IP address. HOWEVER, coming and posting about it here and calling them racists probably hurts your chances of that.

Now, is it fair? no. show me the rule where it says the internet is fair. It's a torrent site, get over it and quit whining. The "racist" label is fucking ridiculous and every time I hear ignorant idiots mis-use it, I am annoyed.

I know they had over 300 Portuguese cheaters and traders and multiple accounts show up from that 24 hours of open signups they did a few days ago. I suppose they are human and became annoyed at people from portugal. I know I would have. It's like some asshole coming to your house and pissing all over your walls, you'd probably throw him out too.
    I think what you actually mean is cutting off your leg because of a canerous toe, different situation.
    Last edited by flamers; 08-04-2008 at 09:29 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Just go rent a cheap shell, then ssh tunnel. Which is what most of the bad users will do anyway.
    So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
    - Sun Tzu

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    emmm.... probably its their own site and that can do anything they want
    Anyway if u were a user (meaning not u couldnt sign up cuz of ur country) then probably they have a good reason, check urself maybe uve done something wrong, and dont know it and/or dont wanna see it.
    Go to their IRC. U should find help with M

The Chase is Better than the Catch

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Cheating.

I summed it up in one word, how awesome am I?
    o hai

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    its a shame that good users which there are must suffer for all the bad ones but bitmetv had to do these global bans for a site to function properly.
    if you are on one of these lists i feel sorry for you because bitmetv really is an owesome site for tv shows, but that again, nothing that tv.torrents cannot replace!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast