Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What is FSC tracker?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This thread is a perfect representation of the plague that is the Bittorrent section regulars. What a useless bunch you lot can be.

It took 46 fucking responses before a member who was asking a simple question, received a simple, genuine answer.

I'll remind you all that the Lounge is the only section in which this infantile drivel which are your posts are allowed.

I'm fed up with it... Consider yourselves warned.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    post 44 helped

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    This thread is a perfect representation of the plague that is the Bittorrent section regulars.
    don't lump all the regulars in with the lot of numb-nuts who posted the irrelevance in this thread

in the shortest description i am allowed to give about fsc is that it is a rather close-knit . . . community with specialized discussions and a tracker with . . . torrents

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    post 44 helped
    Indeed, it was.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    This thread is a perfect representation of the plague that is the Bittorrent section regulars.
    don't lump all the regulars in with the lot of numb-nuts who posted the irrelevance in this thread

in the shortest description i am allowed to give about fsc is that it is a rather close-knit . . . community with specialized discussions and a tracker with . . . torrents

I don't mean to lump you in with the fuckschmucks, believe me.

I appreciate helpful responses from members such as yourself more than you know, even if I rarely mention it.

It is to your credit sir.
    Last edited by Skizo; 08-07-2008 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    It's amazing how a thread has changed from being a query to an all out flame fest.
    Like always happens in 98% of the threads here at FST, unfortunately.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    All about fun jst see through outer space and ull find it
    Great community byy the way
    Last edited by Ali-g; 08-07-2008 at 07:38 AM.

The Chase is Better than the Catch

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's the shiz from what i know.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    This thread is a perfect representation of the plague that is the Bittorrent section regulars. What a useless bunch you lot can be.

It took 46 fucking responses before a member who was asking a simple question, received a simple, genuine answer.

I'll remind you all that the Lounge is the only section in which this infantile drivel which are your posts are allowed.

I'm fed up with it... Consider yourselves warned.
    Suggestion: Maybe a mod should delete all irrelevant postings, just keep the one that is to the point and close the thread.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme
    Suggestion: Maybe a mod should delete all irrelevant postings, just keep the one that is to the point and close the thread.
    Damn! don't you think the mods are busy enough as it is, if they deleted each irrelevant post they might as well put 99% of the members here in moderation and delete the drivel before it even hit the board!
    Persistent nimrods do collect warnings, but it is a forum afterall.........

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Damn! don't you think the mods are busy enough as it is, if they deleted each irrelevant post they might as well put 99% of the members here in moderation and delete the drivel before it even hit the board!
    Persistent nimrods do collect warnings, but it is a forum afterall.........
    I understand what you mean, but ... from this thread, and the reply of the mod in question, I can see he already put a lot of effort in this thread, since he knows all, but one posts have been irrelevant. I don't want to tell anyone what to do here, cause that ain't my job, nor my place. But I do believe that deleting all the irrelevant posts, except one and than locking the thread wouldn't cost that many more effort and/or time than what he did now.

I also was only talking about this thread in particular, not about the hundreds of others where the same thing happens.
    I am sure you can understand what I am saying, no?

Since I don't want to receive any warnings because we are going completely off topic I would say ... and now back on topic.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast