Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BCG giveaway

If it is still open. I would like to have an invite. Because I like playing games. since the mario, tetris days to the civilization, call for duty . . .

I hope they have for mac os too.
    Thanks for the guy who shared the christian torrent invite!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    invadercat's Avatar Poster
    i would like to have one too well i had stopped playing games for sometime. but about a week ago i got a goooood powerful new rig and now i am playing games like crazy there are some good titles that i want. but unfortunately i can't find some of them in my regular scene trackers. but i am kinda sure i can find them in BCG. so that's my reason.
    sharing is a joy

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    I've found myself wishing I had a tracker like BCG of late. My gaming days went into hiatus for a long while during the length of my marriage...but now that that is over, the old habits are sinking in again.

I successfully modded my psp as well, and will need a place I can consistently nab the new games as they come out.

Considering that at one point in my life I was playing computer games 14 hours a day...suffice it to say I will make good use of black-cat's resources.

Thanks in advance stoi!
    I know you dont need help, but mamacita is a good candidate.
    Indeed, mamacita would be an extraordinary asset to BCG.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

Indeed, mamacita would be an extraordinary asset to BCG.
    Already in BCG so no need for an invite.

I don't back-up someones application normally but feel compelled to do so now about mamacita.
    If he acts like he does on other trackers he resides at, you will invite a very good asset to your tracker/community.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Stoi mate
    I got a BIG PROB and you can solve it
    As I said in my other post here I am in hollyday in an other country.
    I live in my brother's house, we are both big gamers and love 2 play 1v1.
    The problem is that I cannot remember your site password nor my email address and password atm (all of them are random).
    I will get my email and password in 2 months time when i ll come back from hollyday but I would really want to try a few games with my brother.
    So, if you could please remember me my password or invite my brother in I would be very thankful mate

Cheers

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    can i have the invite?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    I've found myself wishing I had a tracker like BCG of late. My gaming days went into hiatus for a long while during the length of my marriage...but now that that is over, the old habits are sinking in again.

I successfully modded my psp as well, and will need a place I can consistently nab the new games as they come out.

Considering that at one point in my life I was playing computer games 14 hours a day...suffice it to say I will make good use of black-cat's resources.

Thanks in advance stoi!

P.S. Thx again for everything stoi, Im working on my torrent history (slowly but surely)
    Like That1Guy said, i'd also like to vouch for mamacita. i've seen him active in a few trackers were i hang, and i'm 100% confident that he wouldn't be a troublesome user if you took him in stoi. But then of course, you don't know me so my word is probably not worth that much

EDIT: It seems like i was in the back of the line for backing up mamacita, lol. Very well, atleast it can't do any harm.
    Last edited by danio; 08-07-2008 at 11:05 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    An invite to BCG would be pretty fantastic. I recently have developed a need for a place to download some games, especially wii games, and this would definitely fulfill that need from what I hear. Might also look into grabbing some 360 stuff. That's why I would like in, which seems like kind of a standard answer... but... I hope it's what you're looking for... haha.

Anyway... Hope I'm not too late.

Thanks much.
    Last edited by viirin; 08-07-2008 at 11:08 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Hey, I'd really like it, been interested for a while, tried other places, but content is clearly not that great, have other good places, but good tracker for fast and plenty of game torrents would be really good .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    dvd4alll's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I've Just got a new Xbox 360 Premium System with the newest iExtreme FW that can play backups and I've also bought 50 Verbatim dl DVD+R disks .. So I wanna download 50 games for now until there will more games available .. I'm going to Download alot of PC games too. I've tried a lot of trackers like TL, underGroundgamer, and BitGamer but couldn't find my gaming needs at very high speeds. So I hope I get accepted and I promise I'll always seed each torrent until it has a ratio of 1.3 and ThnX.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast