Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Invites Opened !

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22

Unsure

F*** Invites Opened

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Huh? link please!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i dont know the link , iam not member there , but i saw this news on dvd4arab

Rabbit opened invite requests for PU and gave SU and HU direct invites.

hyper users, you have 3 invites!
    super users & vips, you have 1 invite!
    use them wisely - you will be held accountable for any problem users you invite!
    you'll also need to use them quickly - all invites will be removed in a week - and any unconfirmed signups will also be removed at this time!

power users don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you either... for the next week, the invite request system is open to you!
    as with the higher classes, use this wisely - you'll only be able to make one request, so choose well, and give us as much info as you can about your prospective invitee!
    one more thing... please DO NOT keep hassling staff about your application - none will be processed until after the request system is closed again, and i'm sure you'll appreciate there'll probably be a whole bunch to get through

maybe someone want to invite me !
    Last edited by HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™; 08-06-2008 at 12:05 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ۞HelpeR۞ View Post
    F*** Invites Opened
    thnx alot m8 now we will see lots of bullcrap requests

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by John1988 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ۞HelpeR۞ View Post
    F*** Invites Opened
    thnx alot m8 now we will see lots of bullcrap requests
    yeah lots of them

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Lool, you're bad

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Nice to see trackers that are notorious for being rare giving others a chance to join the community. I might not be as lucky to get an invite, but it's still comforting to see more and more trackers these days opening the doors.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    They arnt bullcrap posts if the person takes some time to explain why he wants the site besides the whole level system which is crap anyway. The site obviously wants some new members that can contribute something to the site and lets face it alot of people already know what the full title of the site is so its no secret here on FST. Don't be closed minded because believe it or not there are some good users on this site.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    now we know that it is opened invites but we dont know who would invite us damn

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I got in... ^^
    I'm here for the chicks...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast