Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req] F***, [reason] i'm curious

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i'm curious and that's all.. lol and to be fair he is probably of no use to me, unless it is powerfull in dvd content, or like sct it has freestuff giving you some mobility, or well, has anything special i'm not used to see..

kinda a patetic post i know, but really the main reason is that i'm curious about it.. and who knows if it has something special? i had to make it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    the legend says it has the hottest girls

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    lol, i have real hot girls in my college, thank you :p

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice way for NOT getting the invite.
    Although I do prefer this to "Plzzzzzzzzzz, I need it badly".

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    it's ok, i dont need it badly lol, now tell me nemrod, you too, what would be a good motive to get in a tracker that you don't know, cause obviously, if you were there before you shouldn't be requesting another invite.. i can barely wait to see you answer that

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    it's ok, i dont need it badly lol, now tell me nemrod, you too, what would be a good motive to get in a tracker that you don't know, cause obviously, if you were there before you shouldn't be requesting another invite.. i can barely wait to see you answer that

Well, if there would be a site that for any reason Iīd be attracted to, the first thing would be getting info about it to see if it has something that is interesting to me.
    I must say that thanks God and to very good friends, today I donīt think any site offers something I donīt already have.
    And check my history, I never have made a request, nor asked to anybody directly to invite me to any site... there was a time I wanted to join BitHumen and SweDVDr... didnīt get them,...later they were offered to me and I declined to accept them because they would be useless for me.

And yes, I canīt deny that curiosity itches sometimes, but itīs a sign of responsibility not ask or look for something itīs not really wanted for being used.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    And I thought you were going to watch TV and then go to bed Nimrod.

But great answer!

I think all of us have had the curiosity bug at one time or another. Yet that itch alone just isn't enough to warrant a whole request post. Ask around, take a look at the screenshots in the review. If you can't figure out if its useful to you...then its probably not going to be anyways.
    Kindness goes a long way!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    good answer indeed.. but how do you know the info you get is reliable?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    so what happens if you dislike what you see, a wasted invite for an ungrateful account holder?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    .. unless it is powerfull in dvd content, or like sct it has freestuff giving you some mobility, or well, has anything special i'm not used to see..

!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast