Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay I Have Burnt The Bin And Cue Now What

yeah back to the age old topic i have burnthe cue and bin and the game still doesn't play when i open the file just shows the cue and bin i thought the game was supposed to play pliz help an ignorant brotha out am new to computers

2. Games   -   #2
    New to computers? Then youve got no chance m8, sorry

3. Games   -   #3
    oh no chance shut the eff up bitch new means to this bin and cue stuff so if you have no answer put your tongue back in your ass and move on

4. Games   -   #4
    Put my toung in my ass? Weirdo

5. Games   -   #5
    yeah since your reply was homo based so put it back and go back to mardi gras am hetero i don't like your kind

6. Games   -   #6
    Benno's Avatar Poster

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. Games   -   #7
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    zambian...u burned it rong....if u use nero close the wizard first and then go to FILE>BURN IMAGE>then find ur cue file and BurN!! easy as 1,2,3...

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Games   -   #8
    oh for real i used roxio thanks anyway

9. Games   -   #9
    Maybe you should be a bit more grateful to the forum-goers? You're a bit hot off the handle...

10. Games   -   #10
    okay i did everything now the game wasin the process of installation and poooof!!! catatrosphic game failure i think the splinter cell files are corrupt so fuck it is there anything to fix this a program or sumthin coz i

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast