Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ]Stop Requesting F***

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by flamers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post

you still have much to learn cause it seems you know nothing about how things work in here
    stay closer and learn a bit
    I would think you'd atleast need big rep for something like ftn, otherwise how often would those requests be filled..
    rep points mean nothing to the people with invites to these sites (with "these sites" i mean all sites where its users are picky about who they invite). on the contrary, i would say that they are to your disadvantage, because it makes people wonder if you are a trader and not trustworthy (or just in it for the e-penis like JROQuinn mentioned).

genuinity and sincerity is what matters. you need to sell in yourself in a way that makes people trust you, and rep points is not the way to do this. or else you need to know people on the board that are willing to help you when you request something (like sgtmajor said).

now this has gone more and more off-topic so lets end this discussion. just wanted to point out that you're on the wrong track with your reasoning (i have my points hidden, and so i had when i requested ftn).
    Last edited by danio; 08-07-2008 at 09:01 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    rep = trust ? far from the truth. If rep is the only thing we used to gauge quality members, then this whole system would fail & private trackers would go belly up.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    rep = trust ? far from the truth. If rep is the only thing we used to gauge quality members, then this whole system would fail & private trackers would go belly up.
    Yeah I have no idea how JROQuinn gets into any trackers at all with his FAP on face policy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    so forget rep, just make up a good enough story....lol.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Yeah I have no idea how JROQuinn gets into any trackers at all with his FAP on face policy

its good for the skin

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you want to impress someone then that used to work. Mostly it just turns into a spam fest now as the old school have moved on and invites are not so easy to come by any more. A lot of those with the invites don't even come here any more

Nowadays it isn't the story, but the requester behind the story that matters.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    if people see you helping out & not trading then ya pretty much. But thats not the only thing people use to gauge trust. Make friends, be active on the trackers u do have. Things of that nature

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    this thread is patetic.. one has the right to request whatever he wants by whatever the motive, if u dont like move along

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    flamers based on your history you were willing to trade Sct-ScL ..I know it's your account and you can do what you want with them. Yet, you have to remember most of the users here who have higher level trackers are also members of those sites. By trading ScT for Hdbits that's going to annoy a lot of people (especially anti-traders). We signed up to FST during the same month and have gone in different directions. Why? Because of the decisions we've made. Seeing your numerous trading threads I don't know if you will ever get into a high level tracker the honest way.
    Last edited by killercam101; 08-07-2008 at 09:18 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    this thread is patetic.. one has the right to request whatever he wants by whatever the motive, if u dont like move along
    & one has the right to say STFU but that doesnt mean they will, does it?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast