Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Help With FSC Not Spam!

Poster
    cant get in irc dont know how it works ! also cant change pin whatever i put it says something about not concurrent or descending or something

il just use the site im on their now anyway and ive changed my pw if i loose it again il just re sign up

feel free to track the ip for a while just to make sure :-)
    Last edited by Jim; 08-09-2008 at 06:44 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    cant get in irc dont know how it works ! also cant change pin whatever i put it says something about not concurrent or descending or something

il just use the site im on their now anyway and ive changed my pw if i loose it again il just re sign up

feel free to track the ip for a while just to make sure :-)
    I tried to change my pin, and it gave me the same thing. I tried again with a different one and it worked. Im not sure why.... the first one I tried was 0*0* (I dont know why I used *'s as I dont use that pin anywhere) Maybe it messed up because it had two 0's or something. Does the pin u are trying have dupe numbers or anything like that? (or 1234 or 4321) I dont think you can have numbers next to each other that connect (12 or 76 ect)

Try another one, itr worked for me. As for irc directions that will be hard for me to help with because I dont know your user name at fsc so I can pm u there (dont say it here, I probably would not be able to find your profile with just a name anyway). But I think fifty and sear do, so Im sure they will help u out.

Definitely come join us in irc though
    Last edited by That1Guy; 08-09-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Poster
    will do just a bit busy today il get round to it asap :-) thanks for all your help il be around here for a long while yet!

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    jim r you trying to brake pentagon firewall

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Poster
    nah thats here http://www.pentagon.mil/

lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678