Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's got into anime/manga recently or has always been into it?

wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    I've been reading manga and watching anime recently, this after being sceptical for so many years and I just realised something those japanese writers can sure write damn good.

Some of the storylines of certain series like Berserk, One Piece are epic as. Really surprised me somewhat how much character development goes into some of the japanese manga its unbelievable. The anime in many instances isn't as good but compared to some of the dribble I've seen on American tv recently it rocks.

Meh- that's my 2 cents

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    never really got into it. I watched appleseed & it was prettygood. Other than that, I dunno anything about it tbh

3. Lounge   -   #3
    haven't seen appleseed but ive started to fully appreciate the wonders of the japanese and have been mightily impressed so to all the doubters of japanese writing give it a go and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i have never really understood what's so good about those crazy-sounding cartoons :/

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    i have never really understood what's so good about those crazy-sounding cartoons :/
    watch a series from the beginning and the crazy sounding cartoons start to grow on ya- bleach is a pretty good one.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    yeah rapidshare has had me covered for all my animeing needs, find it easier than torrenting since im 3lt and have premium .

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    I got into it though DBZ. At first I was just all about anime, and then i started to read a few manga here and there, and now I'm hooked.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I got so deeply in to it, I shat off my leg.

[youtube]pPsdIkl9DE8[/youtube]
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Atama-yama , i loved that animation .. that's the only japanese anime i have really seen

Last edited by anoneemuse; 12-01-2008 at 05:07 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I started watching anime in early '08 heavily I believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast