Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terminator Question

In MY opinion T3 was a good movie. Why? James Cameron couldnt of had gone from T2's story straight to the fighting in the future if he had directed T3.

Im still wondering why the person who made this thread said "spoilers inside".

What happened in T2? There was NO "judgement day" in that film. We saw what could have happened through Sarah Connors nightmares. But it didnt happen!!! James Cameron sorta screwed up by giving that title/name to that movie. Altho when it comes to special effects and storyline it was the best one , in MY opinion.

But like Arnie told John while he's driving the toyota truck that doesnt loose it's bumper even though it crashed into around a million cars. Arnie said " you only postponed it" (someone please correct that spelling for me )

And yes Arnie also tells John & and his future wife that he , the T-850 , the new model, the same Terminator that gets sent back in time in this movie. That he kills John in July 4th 2032 , He was able to infiltrate his security apparatous ( i suck at spelling , sorry) because he looked like the Terminator he met when he was only 12/13 years old.

Also I dont remember where i read this , but........ It was said several times that this movie (T3) had around 175 special effects , i think. The most horrible part , to me , was that they actually used animations for the cyborgs/terminators walking and shooting at things. And also the flying whatyoumcallits , ya know those drones flying all over the place. The looked better back in 1984 than in this movie (T3).

I do like it for the simple reason thats it a Terminator movie. Terminator 4 , what ever they call the next installment , Its gonna be better , Im praying that it IS better than T3 though. ALOT better.

B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    I actually thought T3 was half decent, and you have to admit that chase was pretty damn cool too.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I agree the chase wasn't half bad, but a movie should have more than just pretty pictures/special effects, I would think.
    There was no need for this one IMO.
    If.... they ever make T4, T3 will be superfluous.

I just can't figure out why they woul make Arnie say things like :"I'm here to protect you, but I will kill you one day" without giving a reason.
    And why didn't they give a reason why Arnie only took orders from Kate Brewster, when she was only second in command?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by MetroStars@21 August 2003 - 12:45
    You must have high fucking standards for movies.
    Not really,

T3 just did not seem 2 ME as gud as the T1 & T2 is that such a crime....
    No crime at all. I think many would agree it isn't as good as the other 2, but I disagree with you when you say "that movie is shit" (which you said in previous threads).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123