Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request PTN

Patryk24's Avatar "Why so serious?"
    Hello. I'm just wondering if someone could give me invite to PTN. I'm not any kind of traders, I just want to be a member of PTN.I'was looking for invite(on other forums) but no one have it.Why I wanna be a member??The answer is very simply,beacuse PTN is tracker wich I was looking since i strated with bittorrent. I just wanne be there for community(on sites like PTN the community is the best).If someone want any screenshots of my torrent sites I can send them on pm. I will be very grateful for this invite. Thx in advance guys.

PS Sorry for my bad english

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    what do you think about content of PTN?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Sorry but I'dont understand you.I wrote in my previous post that my main reason to be a member of PTN is community of this tracker not a contest of torrents that are on it(of course torrents are very important cause but not on sites like PTN IMO). I hope that you understand me.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    PTN doesn't need community at the moment they need seeders/leechers

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What they need is an active community

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryk24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Sorry but I'dont understand you.I wrote in my previous post that my main reason to be a member of PTN is community of this tracker not a contest of torrents that are on it(of course torrents are very important cause but not on sites like PTN IMO). I hope that you understand me.
    torrents aren't important on trackers like PTN? i'd like you to elaborate that statement please.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Good luck

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    PTN doesn't need community at the moment they need seeders/leechers
    members at PTn are mostly active in the threads were they only have to post one word, eg word association, rate the avater. anything different and no one seems interested

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    pm me we can talk.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Ok guys I see that we have diffrent opinion about PTN(and mostly about "community"trackers). As I said my opinion is very simple. At trackers like PTN torrents aren't the main reason to be on it.killercam101 said that what PTN need now are active seeders/leechers(I don't know exactly what the sitiuation is on PTN I'mean I don't know hom many seeders/leechers are on PTN torrent now but I think if you are patient you can wait to download any torrent even very long time, the most important reason for me is the torrent I was looking for is on this page). Ok next case. CPC464 I thing you are right but not exactly. Of course some(maybe on PTN most users)don't use forum to say one word or just request an avatar or something like this. I thing that I'am diffrent user(maybe I' wrong).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast