Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How High Do You Value Your Games ?

Originally posted by Marius24@20 August 2003 - 19:28
    cos it goes

on

and on

and on

and on

etc

with no point to it
    no point to it i asked a question !

So it spam if i have a lot to say hmmm

Bernardattic

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You guys are rotten

Why do you feel the need to jump on a newbie?

So the guy posted wrong........and has an infatuation with gold and cigars

Why don't we just hijack this thread properly rather than give him/her/it a hard time..........I hate this newbie crap

Wow......did you see that, I almost posted a serious post ....I'm getting good at this

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 August 2003 - 19:40
    You guys are rotten

Why don't we just hijack this thread properly rather than give him/her/it a hard time..........I hate this newbie crap

Wow......did you see that, I almost posted a serious post ....I'm getting good at this

Jonno B)
    I can swear I wasnt havin a go! I just thought I might have found a fellow focus owner type friend!!!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #14

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 August 2003 - 19:40
    You guys are rotten

Why don&#39;t we just hijack this thread properly rather than give him/her/it a hard time..........I hate this newbie crap

Wow......did you see that, I almost posted a serious post ....I&#39;m getting good at this

Jonno B)
    boo hoo they stole my thread and i wanted to actually know the answer the answer to that question .

gold and cigars ? damn right i have read all his books and i think he is the 8o11ock&#036;

shamone
    Bernard"boohoo"attic

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Bernardattic@20 August 2003 - 20:03

boo hoo they stole my thread and i wanted to actually know the answer the answer to that question .

gold and cigars ? damn right i have read all his books and i think he is the 8o11ock&#036;

shamone
    Bernard"boohoo"attic
    Actually I was sticking up for you ......but if you like I will let them feed on you

When someone helps, you don&#39;t throw it back at them...........by the way you keep typing BooHoo I would say you are very young........so I&#39;ll let you off and say "Stay Cool Dude" B)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    eh ?
    i was chuffed that you stuck up me mate i didnt say anything that could be taken otherwise im sorry if i did
    i just said that i am infatuated with gold and cigars and i have read all of all of dave courtneys books and i do think he is the 8o11ock&#036;
    i wasnt slagging you off dude not by a long stretch

but very young ? why would you say that ? because i wrote boohoo ?im 22 not 16 how are 22year olds supposed to write boo hoo ?

shamone
    Bernardattic

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Bernardattic@20 August 2003 - 20:15
    eh ?
    i was chuffed that you stuck up me mate i didnt say anything that could be taken otherwise im sorry if i did
    i just said that i am infatuated with gold and cigars and i have read all of all of dave courtneys books and i do think he is the 8o11ock&#036;
    i wasnt slagging you off dude not by a long stretch

but very young ? why would you say that ? because i wrote boohoo ?im 22 not 16 how are 22year olds supposed to write boo hoo ?

shamone
    Bernardattic
    Ok Sorry dude, just read it wrong I guess B)

THe BooHoo thing is just a bit annoying that&#39;s all, but each to their own

Peace dude B)

No worries B)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Ooops.....Double Penatration

Sorry

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Whoa B) Cooooool B)

3 way B)

Sorry

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast