Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: uTorrent 1.8 Has Been Born!

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    and still, no official webui that works with Firefox 3, or Safari for that matter.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    and still, no official webui that works with Firefox 3, or Safari for that matter.
    Firefox 3 isn't that good anyway. The dictionary is fucked up (everytime I write a word with an apostrophe in it such as "can't" or "won't" it says that I misspelled it) and after you type a certain amount, spellchecker stops working.

And no addons work for it. None, at all. All of the good ones were left behind at FF2.

The only reason I still have FF3 is because of the awesome default skin.
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    most sites have allowed 1.8 they have even allowed betas and rc

atm only SCA (SCC) havent allowed yet since it was not stable untill today,so there will be also allowed soon or it already is.

utorrent 1.8 is great piece of software

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What is Teredo?

A little google search told me what I needed to know.

But whenever I click the button to install it and it gets greyed out, it comes back a few minutes later. According to the changelog that's not supposed to happen if it's installed correctly.
    o hai

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Firefox 3 isn't that good anyway. The dictionary is fucked up (everytime I write a word with an apostrophe in it such as "can't" or "won't" it says that I misspelled it) and after you type a certain amount, spellchecker stops working.

And no addons work for it. None, at all. All of the good ones were left behind at FF2.

I don't know what FF3 you're using, but mine works perfectly, and all addons. Thats not the point though, why wouldn't the webui work in FF3 (been out a month) or Safari (been out forever)?
    Last edited by puckface; 08-10-2008 at 02:49 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    It lead to hashfail for those downloading from peers with that ver. I had to stop one of my torrent because I have such a high hashfail (2x the size of the file; about 4BG).

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

I don't know what FF3 you're using, but mine works perfectly, and all addons. Thats not the point though, why wouldn't the webui work in FF3 (been out a month) or Safari (been out forever)?
    Maybe it's the config.

HSLKJGHSLKGJFSKDF SKGFOSIHGOISUHKLFJGSDLFJHPJHUOHRTY9 0NV9809BYOGBTY OP*u%bh7
    57;W
    4M7WLKBHPOY 6N7N UOIHSNOIU6SPINJHU68S47980NSGOPIYJPYUPIRHGOPIWRYH-0WRHY0IRHY-0A5H7
    YREPOHR;PYNERPOYJHO[YJ-ESNIYRHYPOSHPOHYPOIREHY[BM83 N086Y0837NA
    7O4 BYN95Y 6IOM098640M NHOPKYDJOIEROSUY,KTBIMM09NM058UN E
    Last edited by SenorBubbz; 08-10-2008 at 10:30 PM.
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Tanuki's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by eram View Post
    sounds cool .but i´ll wait till they fix all bugz. annoying they are!
    Nice attitude. Suppose everybody thinks that way, how do you think stable software will ever be developed?

But the point is: utorrent staff are lazy, always have been. Either that, or they are extremely slow.
    How much do you pay for utorrent? The utorrent staff did not fulfil the contract they made with you? Sue them.
    Last edited by Tanuki; 08-10-2008 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    AceTorrents --- What else?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    AKLGKFGSALJ;JABH;GBSL;JGHA LKGHALG HADKHA;LHLHALKSJFJLKSDLBGDKLS
    ADGADGA;LHLHAL;BNG AHHG THAEYT032Y ANBWNNB BHTNTVHIH hp mbP08 Y6
    y n(Y60B8Y NYoY 80Y4ANY84B7 90B4398U08U6 8SU5 NB0PN BPUZPM OIUH 0IU NIOEM
    M4ZWIO NIU;ZNJPOIUJN U [PJZYROPIJMNZYDNLJYNP;Z
    Last edited by SenorBubbz; 08-10-2008 at 10:29 PM.
    o hai

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
    Nice attitude. Suppose everybody thinks that way, how do you think stable software will ever be developed?

But the point is: utorrent staff are lazy, always have been. Either that, or they are extremely slow.
    How much do you pay for utorrent? The utorrent staff did not fulfil the contract they made with you? Sue them.
    it sucks, and ain't work giving them all that add money...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast