Thread: Can't Remember Website (PLEASE DELETE)

rrrank BT Rep: +3
    Hey fst...
    does anyone know the address of a specific russian torrent website? I think you need an account (meaning private tracker). when you search, the torrents come up in a list almost like threads, and it doesnt really resemble your average private tracker (tl, td, etc).
    thanks in advance

EDIT:
    torrents.ru.
    damn i knew it was simple
    Last edited by extremepilot; 08-15-2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by extremepilot View Post
    Hey fst...
    does anyone know the address of a specific russian torrent website? I think you need an account (meaning private tracker). when you search, the torrents come up in a list almost like threads, and it doesnt really resemble your average private tracker (tl, td, etc).
    thanks in advance

EDIT:
    torrents.ru.
    damn i knew it was simple
    pirat.ca also uses the TorrentPier tracker base

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    rrrank BT Rep: +3
    so they use the same tracker?
    Last edited by extremepilot; 08-15-2008 at 05:00 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    most of the (movie)torrents have russian audio dubbed . i downloaded 4 torrents from the site 3 of them had russian audio,i think its meant only for those who understand russian language .

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by extremepilot View Post
    so they use the same tracker?
    They both use TorrentPier, so the same base app. Not many Russian trackers are using TBDev, FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    most of the (movie)torrents have russian audio dubbed . i downloaded 4 torrents from the site 3 of them had russian audio,i think its meant only for those who understand russian language .
    However, if you download the Russian DVD rips then you will find they often have multiple languages in both audio and/or subtitles.