Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TehConnection trouble

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    fyi these bumps come from search engine indexes, not our search function. if only people ever bothered with our search
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 09-17-2010 at 03:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    hi, i just tried to login, and it says -- Your account has been disabled.
    This is either due to inactivity or rule violation.

if this is because of a ratio watch violation, i've been doing EVERYTHING i can to get freeleech files, but they keep becoming un-freeleech, and it's impossible for me to catch when they are and aren't freeleech. please, email and let me know if this is the case and what i can do to resolve the issue.

i joined this forum specifically to get in contact with those who are in charge of tehconnection.eu, so please, please please please, can you contact me, because i am very interested and dedicated to getting my ratio to the proper number, and i would very much like to remain a part of the tehconnection community.

thank you so much.
    Last edited by InvertedNipple; 06-11-2011 at 05:55 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by InvertedNipple View Post

if this is because of a ratio watch violation, i've been doing EVERYTHING i can to get freeleech files, but they keep becoming un-freeleech, and it's impossible for me to catch when they are and aren't freeleech. please, email and let me know if this is the case and what i can do to resolve the issue.

my email is (Removed to protect you from spambots)

i joined this forum specifically to get in contact with those who are in charge of tehconnection.eu, so please, please please please, can you contact me, because i am very interested and dedicated to getting my ratio to the proper number, and i would very much like to remain a part of the tehconnection community.

thank you so much.
    irc.tehconnection.eu
    #tc.support

Fire up an IRC client and join that, it'll be much faster.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by InvertedNipple View Post

my email is [email protected]

thank you so much.
    edit & remove your email
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    tried the site, but i'm a little confused.

help a noob out

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    What site, and what do you need help with?

If you don't know how to use IRC, then there are a thousand guides on Google.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    n00b
    Is the following irc still active? I am unable to connect. Is there another way to get a hold of the tehconnection staff? I signed up to the tehconnection but never received my confirmation email. I may have fat fingered my email address.

irc.tehconnection.eu
    #tc.support

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The IRC server works fine. Why can't you connect?

If I remember correctly, hxck is staff on TC and also a member here. But I'm unsure of how often he checks the forum.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    n00b
    For some reason my ISP's dns server is redirecting irc.tehconnection.eu to another server. I changed my connection to use a different dns server and it's working now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ^^^ Maybe your ip was banned for ddos attacks etc... they use a shitty banlist on their network which blocks alot of ip's that it shouldn't. (May not even be anything you did... its the list they use to monitor the network.) Just a thought...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast