Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a TvT.ro staffer.

Hi , I lost my account pw months ago and i tried to recover it but the recover link in Email didn't work . so I forgot about it totally and i didn't login for ages so my account was disabled for inactivity i guess and your irc channel have been offline like forever .

So , i am looking for some staffer to help me to get my account back and forgive my inactivity because i am sick of downloading Rared TV shows for the new season.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    You have better chance by asking for an invite in the proper section.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if your email is not in the database, that means your account has been deleted.
    Your best chance now is to forget about it and look for a new invite or open signups.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    just passing by BT Rep: +3
    No one was interested in tvt when the signup was free, but now, when they've implemented the invite system and closed the signups, everyone wants his account back.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by FpS View Post
    No one was interested in tvt when the signup was free, but now, when they've implemented the invite system and closed the signups, everyone wants his account back.
    Fact..No one was least bothered about Tvt.ro when it was open for signups .and now that the tracker has undergone changes and has closed signups permanently,all want it back.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    its gonna be level 7 soon

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    its gonna be level 7 soon
    fingers crossed
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FpS View Post

i was .
    Thanks for all who helped .
    Last edited by eldiesel; 10-09-2009 at 08:47 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    post your username here

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    TheDog's Avatar seed 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiesel View Post
    Hi , I lost my account pw months ago and i tried to recover it but the recover link in Email didn't work . so I forgot about it totally and i didn't login for ages so my account was disabled for inactivity i guess and your irc channel have been offline like forever .

So , i am looking for some staffer to help me to get my account back and forgive my inactivity because i am sick of downloading Rared TV shows for the new season.
    eldiesel, a TvT staffer asked your username on forum.torrents.ro where you joined yesterday and asked for help. Go there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast