Thread: I need a bit of help.

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I needto purchase a phone charger and a ipod charger and have it at my house by thursday. Whos knows of a good site for this, that delivers to canada.

Thanks.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    You would have to specify the make/model of phone.

I assume you want this for your Europe trip. Unless you can be sure of getting a universal charger I'd suggest you wait till you get to Europe, otherwise you risk getting the wrong voltage.

Mobile phone ownership is much higher in Europe (with the possible exception of France) than North America. In the UK there will be plenty of places in every city centre that can supply you with these chargers, they are hardly rare.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Ive got one of those adaptors for the 240 volt. Ive got a sony 710i and a 80gb ipod. just need the regular chargers for both, but not from ebay I closed my account there.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I'm just throwing this in, I know it may be a bit wacky, but, can you not get it from a shop instead?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    sorry i don't deliver to canadiadia adia.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Mornsup AllenS.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    You would have to specify the make/model of phone.

I assume you want this for your Europe trip. Unless you can be sure of getting a universal charger I'd suggest you wait till you get to Europe, otherwise you risk getting the wrong voltage.

Mobile phone ownership is much higher in Europe (with the possible exception of France) than North America. In the UK there will be plenty of places in every city centre that can supply you with these chargers, they are hardly rare.
    You can do that or get a normal charger and a voltage convertor plug for it so that u can use all ur electroncs with it....

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    morning