Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best High Quality / Lossless Music Tracker?

Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Question Mark

Although I tend to download a large variety of torrents (Movies, Anime, TV, Pronz, PC Games) my favorite type of torrents are lossless music. STMusic has been able to keep me happy for now, but their selection can sometimes be a little limited, and only some of their torrents are in FLAC format. Waffles and What.CD (to which I don't yet have an invite) seem to always have what I'm looking for, but also don't tend to have FLACs.

I'm looking for a site that focuses on high quality/lossless rips, preferably one that has obscure and hard to find CDs. Any suggestions?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    One comes to mind that I'd say is _pretty_ hard to get into. If what/waffles aren't doing it for you, then I'd suggest trying to look around this forum for other such trackers. Also, you can always put up requests on what/waffles, and they may get filled.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Pedroīs BT Music.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I agree with BTmusic. Unfortunately, I"m not a member of the other well-known lossless tracker at the moment(but hope to be someday), but BTmusic has an unbelievable quality control. You can download there without having to worry about what you're getting is a perfect rip or not.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I agree with BTmusic. Unfortunately, I"m not a member of the other well-known lossless tracker at the moment(but hope to be someday), but BTmusic has an unbelievable quality control. You can download there without having to worry about what you're getting is a perfect rip or not.
    And contrary to all other music torrents I am member of, itīs really easy to keep a good ratio. Perhaps because overseeding is not allowed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ^ Yep, that is another reason I love that site. I wish more sites would enforce this overseeding rule. I've broken 1:1 on almost every album I've downloaded there. Where at places like What/Waffles, it's hard for me to break even on even one album(not that I download much from these two sites anymore).

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks for all the suggestions, there were quite a lot of music sites listed on here, all of which seemed pretty nice, but I figured I'd ask the community to see what they recommended.
    Pedro's BTMusic sounds like my dream come true, but I suppose if it's as good as everyone says it is, it will be very difficult to get in there, so I will have to be patient.
    Last edited by torrentpoptarts; 08-11-2008 at 05:18 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    E and Pedro's has the highest quantity/quality for music.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentpoptarts View Post
    Pedro's BTMusic sounds like my dream come true, but I suppose if it's as good as everyone says it is, it will be very difficult to get in there, so I will have to be patient.
    Actually, BTmusic is nowhere near as difficult to get into as the other well known lossless tracker. I would suggest to post a request in invite section, and do your best to convince the members why you want the tracker, and that you're actually going to use and take care of your account.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentpoptarts View Post
    Actually, BTmusic is nowhere near as difficult to get into as the other well known lossless tracker. I would suggest to post a request in invite section, and do your best to convince the members why you want the tracker, and that you're actually going to use and take care of your account.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely head on over there and see if I can do that. It may prove difficult since I don't yet have 'BTRep', but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast