Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Request] BCG!!

hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Urgent

Hi, can anyone invite me to BCG?? I'll be a good user and will of course rep the inviter.
    I can also show proofs. Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    we do not have invites atm. but that is going to change very soon, our referal system is very nearly coded, but we are moving servers again very soon, so im not sure if it will be put on before or after that.

if its before it could be within the next week depending on how testing goes.

if its after it will be within the next month i hope.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    we do not have invites atm. but that is going to change very soon, our referal system is very nearly coded, but we are moving servers again very soon, so im not sure if it will be put on before or after that.

if its before it could be within the next week depending on how testing goes.

if its after it will be within the next month i hope.
    Thanks for the info buddy!!! After all the changes please do consider inviting me!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well if i get anyone from here, i will just create the account, they are not going on my referal tree lol if you screw up or cheat i am screwed.

because if i do refer, and one of my referers screw up, then im going to get punished for it, yes i am the owner, but if i expect my members to do it, then i have to as well.

If i can get someone i can trust they will.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

Surprised/Amazed

well if i get anyone from here, i will just create the account, they are not going on my referal tree lol if you screw up or cheat i am screwed.

because if i do refer, and one of my referers screw up, then im going to get punished for it, yes i am the owner, but if i expect my members to do it, then i have to as well.

If i can get someone i can trust they will.
    If you want proof I'll provide you ratios of my other accounts.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum

Sorry, stoi... I couldn't resist, especially to the bold part. It's really nice to see that attitude at a owner of a tracker. That speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.

All the best.
    Live long and prosper.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post

Sorry, stoi... I couldn't resist, especially to the bold part. It's really nice to see that attitude at a owner of a tracker. That speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.

All the best.
    I'm impressed as well because usually owners consider them high and mighty not talking to anyone; making only sarcastic posts to commoners. On the other hand stoi is down to earth and honest. I like you buddy thats why I've rep-ed you as well.
    Thanks to wanderer as well for supporting me!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    well i just think that if i expect a new member to do it, or any member for that matter, then the staff and that includes me should have the same rule in place.

With the SP system i get the same as a user does, 1 SP per hour, and i will never donate even if i do put cash in, so i will never have the star to get 2 SP per hour.

Ok i can seed 15 while getting SP on 2 at a time, same as uploaders, but i never have anymore than 2 torrents in my client at any 1 time anyway (max i have had in 5 years in 6) so the 15 is wasted on me.

It works both ways though, that way if we get members complaining, i can just say, well i can do it, why cant you. instead of them complaining, and me not knowing what its like to be that far down the ladder because i get so many perks, ive forgot what its like.

btw cheers for the rep, but it doesnt bother me 1 bit, I hide it anyway, and I hate the rep system lol

"add a trading rep point" if you hover over the tick.

yuch

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Giving rep points without a trade or giveaway is against the rules.
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Stoi since there is now a referral system and you work closely with FST would you be willing to make a "sticky" for BCG applications based on a certain criteria : like been a member for 6 months on FST ? Rather then just having users from BCG get referrals for request made on FST?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast