Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My hdbits.org is stolen

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by xperia2008 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    LOL! n00b got scammed. Ciao Ciao to your account!
    lolll :S:S:S:S
    very very very funny it is not the time to make laugh okkk
    if ur f**** accounts stolen u will not be happy
    shut up plzzz
    you are already trading for another account, so STFU and GTFO. By the way, aren't u piku20045, the notorious scammer at this forum? plzzzzzzz

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    no no i am not
    and am not scammer or anything

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by xperia2008 View Post
    no no i am not
    and am not scammer or anything
    Like others have said, U already have a trade thread for hdbits. Why would anyone believe your crazy story, and even if they did (they dont), they wouldnt help you considering you are already trying to trade your way back in.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Lesson learned, move on
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    Why do you still try to explain something that never happened the way you say.You're trader..maybe acceptable but you're a scammer...NOT acceptable.

I'm here with all the good trackers with superb ratio and contribution yet can't i get a hdbits.org account from an admin because my country is blocked but such people can find,trade and mess up. It's really pissing me off.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Hi, I was an HDBITS.org member for a long time. My user name on the site was executer. I had a great ratio, well over 1 and maybe even over 2, I can't quite remember.

Anyway I was vacant from the site for awhile, maybe a month or a month and a half and now I find my account purged. I believe this is unfair but I can understand the site wanting members who contribute but come on. At least send an email warning of this new policy. Do I have any recourse? Thanks a lot for the help guys, I really don't want to give away my last invite for RevoTT when I was a member of HDbits with a great ratio. err.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    Hi, I was an HDBITS.org member for a long time. My user name on the site was executer. I had a great ratio, well over 1 and maybe even over 2, I can't quite remember.

Anyway I was vacant from the site for awhile, maybe a month or a month and a half and now I find my account purged. I believe this is unfair but I can understand the site wanting members who contribute but come on. At least send an email warning of this new policy. Do I have any recourse? Thanks a lot for the help guys, I really don't want to give away my last invite for RevoTT when I was a member of HDbits with a great ratio. err.
    They have very clear rules about inactive accounts, so I donīt think this should take you by surprise. Unfair?, maybe, but thatīs clearly stated.

However, I think you should go to their IRC.
    Recently they have a channel that does not require invitation or passkey.

#hdbits-support

Go there, expose your case in a polite way, pray and wait.

Good luck.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post

They have very clear rules about inactive accounts, so I donīt think this should take you by surprise. Unfair?, maybe, but thatīs clearly stated.

However, I think you should go to their IRC.
    Recently they have a channel that does not require invitation or passkey.

#hdbits-support

Go there, expose your case in a polite way, pray and wait.

Good luck.
    I wasn't crying, well I guess I kind of was. Is that channel on chaos-us.p2p-network.net because when i enter that channel i am the only one in it? thanks for the assistance

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    call the police!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123