Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Lags..

I downloaded Southpark - Bigger, Longer, And Uncut. I open with AVI preview and the movie runs slower than the audio, so the whole movie is out of proportion. I've got all the codecs including divx pro and all of the codecs that come in the newest version of k-lite's codec pack and i have the file on my hard drive.. anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    theres a few things, first off id say use windows media player if you have finished downloading. is your comp 300mhz or up? with higher res movies you need more mhz to power it. next movies sometimes botch up, just pause then play the movie and try again. if your still downloading and trying to play it, kazaa dl's in peices so maybe the scene your watching hasnt fully downloading and thats why its laging or out of synch.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    download divfix, check for erors, then rebuild index.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I had that version of that movie its just audio sync u can fix it by going to www.dvdrhelp.com

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    thanks for your help guys, i may be new to the forum but im not a newbie at p2p and filesharing.. BTW i have a p3 1ghz system with 512MB DDR Ram so it isnt my computer, ill try dvdrhelp.com and see if i can fix it, thanks again!

-Jagged

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I've had ths problem with several TV shows too.
    I don't know why, but often it helps to open it with a different player.

For some reason, I have two verions of WMP on my PC, so what I used to do, was opening the file with one, turning the audio off, and then opening the same file with the second one, adjusting the sound to the first one.
    Seems like a lot of work, but it isn't really.

The TV show I had most problems with were the old McGyver episodes.
    Maybe the guy that ripped them did it on purpose to see how inventive McGyver fans were.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Ron's Avatar Poster

For some reason, I have two verions of WMP on my PC, so what I used to do, was opening the file with one, turning the audio off, and then opening the same file with the second one, adjusting the sound to the first one.

Maybe the guy that ripped them did it on purpose to see how inventive McGyver fans were.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Ron's Avatar Poster

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Ron's Avatar Poster

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Ron's Avatar Poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast