Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solution 4 All Problems<read!>

i have universal solution 4 all problems with new kazaa 2.40 and 2.41.

Uninstall it,and install kazaa 2.10 ++.

THEN CHANGE PORT TO NEW KAZAA PORT ->2271.

Try it and say if it works.

4 me do.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by xoen@2 August 2003 - 23:11
    i have universal solution 4 all problems with new kazaa 2.40 and 2.41.

Uninstall it,and install kazaa 2.10 ++.

THEN CHANGE PORT TO NEW KAZAA PORT ->2271.

Try it and say if it works.

4 me do.
    And what exactly is this supposed to do again? cant i just change my port on the version i am using?{2.4.2 alpha)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    The point is,that on many computers new kazaas 2.41 and 2.42 seems to work bad.And kazaa 2.10++ works incredibly fast NOW.

Newest doesn`t always be the best.

I figured out that using port of new kazaa works better than usual ports of old 2.10++ kazaa.
    One thing i must check is total blockin` of port 1214 which smells me bad at this time.RIAA and all shit of this world.

Knowledge and media should be free,and who has any thought,can tell his own point of view.
    I love You,people,and i want that all people love people around them.
    THAT`s a point.

Nice DL 4 all &#33;and sorry 4 my English lang....

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Your english is fine and your point well taken lol

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    chalkmongoose
    Actually, if you look for a list of ports floating about on the world wide interweb, you&#39;d see that certain ports would have definite benefits for usage by Kazaa Lite.
    Sub-standard, privatized ports like those in the ultra-high range, would be unlikely to be scanned by and the RIAA. Also, various ports, like those defined for high-speed pipe-transfer, would be excellent for usage by any file-sharing application.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    kingo'mountain
    can anybody list what is the best port he&#39;s using? i mean. in terms of best results or speed

mine keeps disconnecting, and i land on bad SNs all the time, bugs me alot

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    gooner
    [FONT=Arial]Changing the port 2271 really does work, my downloads have speeded up
    Cheers Xoen

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    gozu
    why does this port change speed things up and does it work with the newest k++ version or only with 2.10 and if so, why?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    I&#39;ve got a friend working at my ISP and the way it was explained to me was that heavy traffic use on similar ports on a single ISP will cause bottlenecks. So default port of 1214 will always be slow. Set it to anything between 10,000 and 65535 (min and max free port in windows ) will show an increase. So if more people are setting their port to 32656 on a single isp, that port eventually will slow down too.
    one post down, just look

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    internet.news
    Obviously you&#39;re right the K++ 2.1.0 was a little bit faster :)

"... Knowledge and media should be free,and who has any thought,can tell his own point of view.
    I love You,people,and i want that all people love people around them.
    THAT`s a point. ..."

That is what I mean, too: there is more behind sharing: We have to share our thoughts openly to understand each other better.

And if some people do not want, ok they are just humans - I cannot unfortunately
    expect something from someone :( ... but life qould be easier - not so muc hviolence - although it is only a part of humans unforutnately :( also if it is sad and it is indeed :(

these points above I got when I&#39;ve been in London in February 2002, for me the atmosphere between people in London is wonderful :) http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/london

thanks anyway, david.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast