Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an E***O invite...

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    donvito, if you really want the E I suggest you take Blue_Skies offer first.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ripping Vinyl, can be a complicated thing, in my opinion.

I have myself about 200 vinyls, and im still not done ripping half of them, using a turntable, quality soundcard, cartrige, adobe soundbooth, and flac frontend.

as for ripping flac, you can learn that anywhere really. Use EAC.
    i like skittles.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    You will not get to E unless you prove you can rip, tag and upload properly.
    i got invited without the knowledge of how to rip and tag flac properly, and i still dont

i just appreciate quality music, and thats what i try and look for when i invite someone. after all they can always learn how to rip and tag music later

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by sperm View Post
    You will not get to E unless you prove you can rip, tag and upload properly.
    i got invited without the knowledge of how to rip and tag flac properly, and i still dont

i just appreciate quality music, and thats what i try and look for when i invite someone. after all they can always learn how to rip and tag music later
    Well if donvito was someone I knew well and trusted, I wouldn't care. Anyone else has to take the less traveled path.

But then again if I wasn't curious if he would really be active and contribute, I wouldn't have posted at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sperm View Post

Well if donvito was someone I knew well and trusted, I wouldn't care. Anyone else has to take the less traveled path.

But then again if I wasn't curious if he would really be active and contribute, I wouldn't have posted at all.
    totally understandable, i feel the same way. i know that just asking for an invite usually doesn't get one too far, but then again, this thread is reasonably active, and I for one am learning a lot.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    start uploading secure lossless shit somewhere and get back to us in a couple of days

go go go go go go

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    th0r I've seen you post in every E thread asking people why they wanted it and how they can prove they know what they're doing. Has anyone passed your "test", per se?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    probably those who can prove they know what they're doing
    How are you guys doing today?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    donvito, I know how it is to want E. I really do, since it's the only tracker that I want. But as you can see from the comments here, members there want to know that you know how to properly rip. Which is totally understandable.

You seem like a pretty nice guy though, so if want to get into a good lossless site, then pm me at the beginning of the month when I'll have another invite to BTmusic. I won't make you pass any kind of ripping test. It'll just be a straight hook up into an excellent tracker. Just promise to actually use the account, respect the rules, and download some good music. That's enough for me. I can't stand when someone gets in somewhere and then just lets the account sit.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    donvito, I know how it is to want E. I really do, since it's the only tracker that I want. But as you can see from the comments here, members there want to know that you know how to properly rip. Which is totally understandable.

You seem like a pretty nice guy though, so if want to get into a good lossless site, then pm me at the beginning of the month when I'll have another invite to BTmusic. I won't make you pass any kind of ripping test. It'll just be a straight hook up into an excellent tracker. Just promise to actually use the account, respect the rules, and download some good music. That's enough for me. I can't stand when someone gets in somewhere and then just lets the account sit.
    Great attitude,really wonderful to see. In the cynical world of FST,your goodness is refreshing to see. I'm also fortunate enough to be a member of btmusic so i'm not asking you indirectly for an invite. It's nice to come across large hearted people like you,stay the same!

Donvito,from your userbars I deduce you're a good user and that you can keep a good ratio. All I expect from my invitee is that he/she uses their account,keep a good ratio and if time permits ,post in the forums.
    So if you're interested in btmusic and promise to use your account fruitfully ,pm me your gmail and I'll get you in.

Can't keep the good guys down!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast