Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post

my thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Donvito,from your userbars I deduce you're a good user
    Not a good user then?
    I said "deduce" coz I saw his post history and it kindof matches his userbars. Plus he's been vouched for by other good members in this thread. I would ofcourse need some ratio proofs for verification which I was gonna ask him in PM anyway.
    So let's keep the shifty spam out.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK
    th0r I've seen you post in every E thread asking people why they wanted it and how they can prove they know what they're doing. Has anyone passed your "test", per se?
    yes, a couple of members have; whether or not the staff at e thought the same i cannot say

members here pm me all the time; i do not accept ratio proofs, speed tests, seedbox stats, trade offers, any bullshit about being wet for communities . . . or any other things you can easily fabricate in a pm window

edit: a diverse collection of uploaded lossless music and having a lot of forum posts/torrent comments on certain music trackers you cannot fabricate and can be verified by a link . . . and is also a great start
    Last edited by th0r; 08-17-2008 at 08:45 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    heh this thread is great! love it!

as for the userbars, go look me up, same name on those sites.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4

Not a good user then?
    I said "deduce" coz I saw his post history and it kindof matches his userbars. Plus he's been vouched for by other good members in this thread. I would ofcourse need some ratio proofs for verification which I was gonna ask him in PM anyway.
    So let's keep the shifty spam out.
    If you wanted to keep the spam out why'd you post? If you didn't understand my post, I implied that it is unwise to make an assumption about a person just because of the images in their signature, which can be easily done by anyone. And the "spam" here doesn't matter, as I'm sure someone willing to invite him is unswayed by any rambling you or I put forth in the thread. It's a forum, so it's nice to discuss things, with no flaming of course.

I don't know the guy, but if people vouch for him, then he must be good. And for the record I wasn't implying that he wasn't a member at those places, just saying that trusting a user simply for their signature images isn't wise. Good luck with the invite, and if you really deserve it, you will get it.

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Great attitude,really wonderful to see. In the cynical world of FST,your goodness is refreshing to see. I'm also fortunate enough to be a member of btmusic so i'm not asking you indirectly for an invite. It's nice to come across large hearted people like you,stay the same!

Donvito,from your userbars I deduce you're a good user and that you can keep a good ratio. All I expect from my invitee is that he/she uses their account,keep a good ratio and if time permits ,post in the forums.
    So if you're interested in btmusic and promise to use your account fruitfully ,pm me your gmail and I'll get you in.

Can't keep the good guys down!
    Thank you. I usually don't post in giveaway threads that much. But sometimes when I see a genuine member I try and help them out. And it looks like you enjoy doing the same.

I hope he takes one of us on our offers. But as seeing as he hasn't mentioned anything about it in the thread yet(although he could have pm'd you already), it makes me wonder if he wants E solely for the rarity. Since he's already been offered an invite to a perfectly good lossless community. Which, going by rumors, E and Btmusic is pretty similar. So I don't really see any reason to turn down one over the other.

I'm sure I'm wrong about this though. But you know, sometimes it's hard not to think that kind of stuff here at FST.

Good luck donvito. You've already been hinted at if you just show that you can rip then you might have a chance to get in. You really should jump on that offer.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin'
    You've already been hinted at if you just show that you can rip then you might have a chance to get in.
    exactly

if any other members of e**** read this, do not take donvito up on any other offers other than proof of what was just mentioned, please

and to others, please, PLEASE do not be fooled by what userbars other members sport in their signatures; it does not indicate who the person is or what they can and/or cannot do
    Last edited by th0r; 08-18-2008 at 04:35 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You people and your bitchassness. The guy asked for E**** not Pedros now they might specialize in the same shit but E**** is not Btmusic and Btmusic is not E****. If you need me to draw it out with my M$Paint skills I will.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Yes, all-knowing douche. Please draw it out for us.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast