Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an E***O invite...

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    *double*

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Yes, all-knowing douche. Please draw it out for us.
    I sense a challenge.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    @Killercam:

Thank you so much for you kind words. Such a generous show of manners there.

Seriously, get your foot out of your ass.

If people are suggesting BTmusic in this thread, it is primarily as a stepping stone for getting into E. Now I do agree with you in the aspect of having to get one tracker to get another tracker...not the usual way I'd like to go around doing things.

That being said, if a site chooses to be restrictive in who it invites, it has every right to do so. What better way to get to know a person's enthusiasm for music and how well they can follow flac ripping instructions than by monitoring their activity in a tracker that is easier to get into?

It does make me sad, however, to see that BTmusic gets used so often as a stepping stone. It is a great site by itself. Then again, there are a lot of E members on BTmusic, so it provides an easy medium from which to siphon through the large base of flac lovers.

Don't like it? Then bitch about the WTAW thread.
    Kindness goes a long way!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's all a bunch a bollocks in my opinion. If one likes good classic sounds, like old-school jazz and the likes - and in pristine FLAC quality, then why should one be forced to make rips and that if one simply wants to have access to these rarer items?

I say if he's a legitimate musicoholic, and states his case in proper English, he should get his wish.

Provided one knows he's the sharing and helpful type, like.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Someday i'll learn to rip and i'll join the best lossless lovers community
    Last edited by Simulador; 08-19-2008 at 12:06 AM.
    How are you guys doing today?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    It's all a bunch a bollocks in my opinion. If one likes good classic sounds, like old-school jazz and the likes - and in pristine FLAC quality, then why should one be forced to make rips and that if one simply wants to have access to these rarer items?

I say if he's a legitimate musicoholic, and states his case in proper English, he should get his wish.

Provided one knows he's the sharing and helpful type, like.
    In a perfect world maybe, but if anyone who claimed they were into things like that got invited, the quality aspect of E would be the same as Waffles or What. If you have friends on the tracker, then you can maybe get in without recommendations from other lossless trackers, but if not then I'm afraid you are out of luck.

Us recommending Pedro's isn't just a stepping stone. Those two sites do compliment each other very well. Don't think that just because you are a member of E, Pedro's all of a sudden becomes obsolete. I am member of both and am just as active on both.

And BTW maybe look at what Pedro's has to offer before throwing out genres claiming you need E for those things.

P.S. No matter how many PM's people send asking to be invited, and asking for alternative methods. Just stop just like I have stopped replying to them and for the most part even reading them. Starting to regret even posting in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post

In a perfect world maybe, but if anyone who claimed they were into things like that got invited, the quality aspect of E would be the same as Waffles or What. If you have friends on the tracker, then you can maybe get in without recommendations from other lossless trackers, but if not then I'm afraid you are out of luck.

Us recommending Pedro's isn't just a stepping stone. Those two sites do compliment each other very well. Don't think that just because you are a member of E, Pedro's all of a sudden becomes obsolete. I am member of both and am just as active on both.

And BTW maybe look at what Pedro's has to offer before throwing out genres claiming you need E for those things.

P.S. No matter how many PM's people send asking to be invited, and asking for alternative methods. Just stop just like I have stopped replying to them and for the most part even reading them. Starting to regret even posting in this thread.
    Sounds really complicated. I'm glad I don't really know jack shit about music quality and settle with scene V2 stuff mostly. Ignorance is bliss.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    <3 MP3 / VO

The only difference I notice between MP3 and FLAC is the file size >.>

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    <3 MP3 / VO

The only difference I notice between MP3 and FLAC is the file size >.>
    Very true. I would venture to say that the only way you will be able to notice ANY difference between FLAC and V0 is with expensive and sensitive sound equipment or perhaps at very high volumes. I have tested this myself with some very nice but not world class earbuds and was barely able to tell the two apart (I even got a couple wrong out of the 10 files I tested). Having said that, I can definitely understand why some people would want FLAC rips or want to be a part of a community that appreciates high fidelity rips: because they HAVE the expensive headphones or speakers and they enjoy having the best quality music available to them.
    Last edited by torrents4life; 08-19-2008 at 01:21 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    lol

so . . . start go ripping and uploading lossless music

go go go !

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast