Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: utorrent 1.8 bug?

lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    All of my torrents from different trackers (3 or 4) all turn red and the tracker says reports its offline (timed out). Then when i restart Utorrent they all work perfectly. AFAIK, when the torrent is red, it does not record the upload stats.

anybody else getting this bug?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I don't hav any problems with 1.8:? All my tracker are working fine.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    It's not utorrent 1.8 bug its the tracker side, i know what you mean iv had it few days ago utorrent just shows as offline. i don't think u can do anything about this probs lol
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Long John Silver
    It's because those trackers have not included utorrent 1.8 in their allowed list more than likely.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    there's a known problem if you are using utorrent 1.8 with NOD32 avoid using them together

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by fantamedo View Post
    there's a known problem if you are using utorrent 1.8 with NOD32 avoid using them together
    http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=44003
    For those with "HTTP 400" error or completely non-working RSS, that is a problem with NOD32. Please disable IMON or upgrade to 3.x.
    but tracker offline is not a bug it's probably from you... did you open connections...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    It's not utorrent 1.8 bug its the tracker side, i know what you mean iv had it few days ago utorrent just shows as offline. i don't think u can do anything about this probs lol
    nah its not that, 4 trackers down at the same time yet the sites are still up and nobody on the forums og thosew trackers ntoiced anything.

all the trackers that i am using allow utor 1.8

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    meh i think it's cause torrentspy/whoever says it prob don't trust it and wants it banned on all private sites maybe..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Could be from your ISP, try to enable protocol encryption. Also check the box for "randomize port each start".
    Live long and prosper.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i bet other versions of utorrent like 1.6.1 work well? so it cant be an issue with the isp..
    i remember i had that problem with 1.7.x too.. sometimes i still have it with 1.7.7, so i use the very old outdated software, if its possible..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast