Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manson Throws Bush Into Crowd!

chalkmongoose
    Yes, my friends, its sadly true. Marylin Manson threw the beloved president of America into a crowd of frenzied rockers and demanded that George's blood be spilled, or he'd stop the music.
    In a true display of Patriotism, the angered mob rushed the stage and arrested Manson, claiming that what he had done was just wrong.
    One person was quoted as saying "I had tears in my eyes, or I would have if my makeup hadn't gunked them up. Bush is a hero, he flew a plane onto some sort of large ship and billed the tax payers, he saved us from losing a lot of lives due to needless terror attacks..."

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Manson is a asshole

3. Music   -   #3
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Hogster@20 August 2003 - 22:12
    Mason is a asshole
    My ieSpell has corrected your post to read:

Manson is a asshole

Tchau!

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    see I dont need that program when Ive got the cat looking ovber my shoudlers

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Manson, what have you gone and done now...tut tut...i still think bush is a wanker though...

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 06:07
    Yes, my friends, its sadly true. Marylin Manson threw the beloved president of America into a crowd of frenzied rockers and demanded that George's blood be spilled, or he'd stop the music.
    In a true display of Patriotism, the angered mob rushed the stage and arrested Manson, claiming that what he had done was just wrong.
    One person was quoted as saying "I had tears in my eyes, or I would have if my makeup hadn't gunked them up. Bush is a hero, he flew a plane onto some sort of large ship and billed the tax payers, he saved us from losing a lot of lives due to needless terror attacks..."
    People really seem to be lacking the ability for independent thought. you know going into a manson show nothings sacred. I'd expect this from the large crowd of 15 out of thousands who left a pearl jam show when they impaled a bush mask but manson fans? buncha posers.

7. Music   -   #7
    old school
    if it's not to much to ask where is this info coming from and if you could supply a link to the story?

Thanx in advance

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah...the only good news i found was this...

Outrageous TV rapper ALI G has blasted EMINEM for being too white! Ali G, real name Sacha Baron Cohen, labels Eminem "disgustin'" in an email he sent to American stoner magazine High Times, claiming Eminem is raping the rap culture. He says, "He is sick. Me fink it iz disgustin how dat honky can stand up dere and rape me culchur."

9. Music   -   #9
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Gutter@21 August 2003 - 05:24
    if it's not to much to ask where is this info coming from and if you could supply a link to the story?

Thanx in advance
    If this story were true, it would A) be grammaticaly correct, B) have good spelling, C) check A and start over, and D) be longer and funnier...

10. Music   -   #10
    Some more news...

Eminem’s mother Debbie Mathers has been offered her own show on MTV, and it promises to be more explosive than The Osbournes. According to British magazine NOW, the music channel originally planned to lure the Cleaning Out My Closet rapper into taking part in his own reality TV series, but when he turned them down flat, they approached his mother instead. If the show goes ahead, it will lift the lid on Debbie's relationship with her estranged son, and will give an insight into the ‘Lose Yourself’ hitmaker's background.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast