Here are some of the vital statistics on the "Bigfoot" body:The man-ape known as Bigfoot was found in the northern woods of Georgia according to a company that calls itself "Searching for Bigfoot, Inc".
The group has scheduled a press conference for Friday, and a hotel in Palo Alto, California where they claim they will be able to provide DNA evidence as well as picutures of the creature.
The press release announcing the event describes the hybrid "manimal" to be over seven and a half feet tall, male and weighs over 500 pounds. It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes, two arms, two legs and five fingers and five toes right where you would expect them to be. There are many measurements included in the release, including a footprint of nearly 17 inches in length.
The list of features even claims that other live versions of the species were seen as well.
The group's website includes the full press release and a photo of the bounty stuffed into a freezer chest.
- The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
- It weighs over five hundred pounds.
- The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
- It is male.
- It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
- It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
- The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
- Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at
- From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are eleven and three-quarters inches
long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
- The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
- The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
- DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press
conference on Friday, August 15th.