Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Special Giveaway

AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I am giving away a very special website. The content of this tracker added up all together is worth millions of dollars - and there would be nothing special about it if not the fact that it is not a 0day tracker.

It's a tracker specializing in Business and Becoming Rich. Website organizes many events, meetings and most importantly participation in Group Buys where you can purchase very expensive latest products for very little. If you have strong desire to grow in the fields of economics, finance, marketing, money managing, online auctions such ebay, investing and many many more,write a short paragraph describing yourself and your ambitions/desires.

I have 3 invites, I don't need anything except a warrant that people I invite need it and will make a good use of it. If you are tracker collector there is nothing for you to look at.

Site's name is irrelevant so I won't tell it since the very end. All you should be concerned about its the content.
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 08-15-2008 at 03:51 AM.
    Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    my sister is taking a degree on marketing and business management, she can really use it as she is a great student, unlike me

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    my sister is taking a degree on marketing and business management, she can really use it as she is a great student, unlike me

Let her know that I offer such opportunity. There are tons of materials about marketing and different type of business management. If she's interested refer this thread and maybe she can type few words about herself.

Also people who I am planning to invite must know basic stuff about torrenting but this i will check later.
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 08-15-2008 at 03:51 AM.
    Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I owned a company myself, i want to learn more of the money managing,and i am very
    interested in marketing part, i think that it will be fit for me. can i get the inv?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by nonomimi View Post
    I owned a company myself, i want to learn more of the money managing,and i am very
    interested in marketing part, i think that it will be fit for me. can i get the inv?
    what's your company name ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    pr1nz3's Avatar **Party All Time ** BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am currently working in an Indian Stock market have a predilection towards forex. M Scouting for a platform where I can attain my learning curve. m presently researching on macro economic factors which can act as an impediment and can direct bourses towards turmoil for that I require some tools/research materials which can help me out....

thanx
    Last edited by pr1nz3; 08-15-2008 at 07:58 AM.

Think Psychedelic...!
    expand conciousness !
    I live life at full throttle...now or never!
    I never follow de herd nor give a fuck bout who's controlling em !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Nice giveaway...but i got the whole Mcgill Economics library at my disposal (MCgill=Canadian version of Harvard)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i graduate from faculty of commerce (management section)
    i hope i can try this tracker may be it can help me at my job
    thnx

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    actually what is the sites name...i cant understand :S

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post

Let her know that I offer such opportunity. There are tons of materials about marketing and different type of business management. If she's interested refer this thread and maybe she can type few words about herself.

Also people who I am planning to invite must know basic stuff about torrenting but this i will check later.
    she doesn't come around fst, she takes that time to study :p (not a joke) but i told her about the chance to get her business management books and she wants it, anyways i'll tell you about her, shes arrogant and stupid, but oh well, she studies a lot :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast