Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Anyone Seen "dark Water" ..

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    If you have opera my site dosent work. also most the links dont work cuz i havent update every thing after i have moved things around. I'll fix it tonight right now i dont have time.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Also i am moving to Dot.ws so i can make fully functional site. Cuz right now i am not paying for this one and dont care when the dot.ws account is in order i will pay and tak as mucjh time as i can on it.

Sorry Crack_Man for hijacking you post.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I'm using Mozilla 1.4.

I know about the lack of time issue... I don't have much myself.

NE way, darkwater I might have a copy soon...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I have not seen dark water yet, but i have found it hard to get with english subtitles. Another good one to see if you can find it was one i saw called AUDITION, the woman in that asian film was one crazy bitch.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@5 September 2003 - 03:29
    I have not seen dark water yet, but i have found it hard to get with english subtitles. Another good one to see if you can find it was one i saw called AUDITION, the woman in that asian film was one crazy bitch.
    I got the english subtitle for the movie here:
    LOTS of english subtitles to asian movies

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    this one is cool! the ending a bit deceiving though... but at least better that some gore ones.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Yeah, the movie did end strange. I guess he was going for an emotional ending. I still thought it was a very good movie. Had a very familiar feel to his ring movies. If you watched his movie Chaos, you'd be shocked, it's totaly different.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    strangely i think the movie sucks until it ends, the ending of it has a small emotional effect on me, but the rest of the movie is just as crappy as it can be

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12