Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We Will Host It

Stop blaming all these factors for your garbage service...the only one to blame is you...you are ultimately responsible for the service you provide and if you can't provide it then you need to return people their money...which you don't.

And I don't know what you're talking about but b4rt has disk quotas just like the earlier versions...there are plenty of these services I used where I had a 40 or 50 gig drive and it was allocated only to me.
    Last edited by joey; 08-18-2008 at 10:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL they stole santrex's website layout!
    i be lurking

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    LOL they stole santrex's website layout!
    Yea as I am one of santrex's friends, santrex emailed wewillhostit 2-3 times and wewillhostit still haven't replied. Santrex is going to take action and report wewillhostit to istockphoto (where santrex bought all those icons etc) . Wewillhostit, beware, design thief! You have a reason to be scared if you don't change it!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    These guys are a joke...complete thieves....they steal people's money and they steal ideas as well.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    We did not "steal" santrex's layout. Just because you borrow a few design features doesn't make it stealing. Example if you look at this forum software, is it stealing if another forum software uses threads and posts and boxes to type things into? NO.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by wewillhostit View Post
    We did not "steal" santrex's layout. Just because you borrow a few design features doesn't make it stealing. Example if you look at this forum software, is it stealing if another forum software uses threads and posts and boxes to type things into? NO.
    Dude, you ignored santrex's email to you.. all 2 or 3 of them!
    and its not "borrowing" .... its "stealing!"

Heres some screenshots from day to day on how wewillhostit changed stuff..

Before santrex emailed you:

After santrex's 1st email to you:

After santrex's 2nd email to you:

After a couple days... :

Now can you explain the first image? A "valid" reason also please...

Thanks!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    In my experience with these guys I have learned a couple of things. They will not give you an honest answer and they will never admit to making any mistakes...they always have an excuse and blame something or someone other than themselves. The best thing to do is spread the word about this shambolic operation on other forums and torrent sites so they can't dupe and cheat any more people.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Yup exactly

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Clearly something can never be the customer's or a tracker's fault. If you read the Terms of Service it states all of this as not our fault. So you are arguing that we are ripping people off, yet it is not us who is ripping people off, but the people's inability to read the terms of service that they agree to upon payment.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    See what I'm talking about? Now he shifts it to their TOS...LOL!! Where in the TOS does it say that if you have server problems for 2 weeks and a customer can only manage 3.5 gigs of traffic that you won't refund their money? So basically the way things work with you is that if you fuck up and oversell your service or can't provide traffic for 2 weeks then you don't refund money...lol...great business model you got there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast