Thread: Isn't It Funny.........

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You are having a right good laugh, then something happens or something is said that just brings your mood crashing to the floor

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Funny peculiar? Or funny ha ha?
    Water off a ducks back, mate.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 August 2003 - 16:13
    You are having a right good laugh, then something happens or something is said that just brings your mood crashing to the floor

Jonno B)
    Like when someone tells you you smell ?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by lynx+21 August 2003 - 15:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 21 August 2003 - 15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@21 August 2003 - 16:13

Jonno B)
    Like when someone tells you you smell ? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah....Sorry bout that dude, you know I was only ribbin ya

@Chalice.....Funny Strange.......but you sort of laugh in a humph sort of way.....

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    did somebodies happy pills just run out.

im sure the doctors will be back with them soon

6. Lounge   -   #6
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Yeah, I know exactly what you mean... I was flying high today, finally starting to feel better, finally having things in my life come into place, and I get a phone call regarding my new house, that I was supposed to be moving into next month. Apparently because of some "issues" on my credit report. So I ask what "issues" these might be, as I have no bills outstanding, nothing I have not paid, and I find out it&#39;s not even things in my credit history, it&#39;s crap from my ex fiancee, that my name is still tied to... and to make it even worse, it&#39;s not him that&#39;s screwed it up, it&#39;s his ex wife&#33;&#33; To explain a little, even though we&#39;re split up, we still own a couple of businesses together, one of which (that I didn&#39;t know about) is the co-signer on this twit&#39;s mortgage, which she has now defaulted on and the bank is foreclosing on her. So because this idiot woman is too lazy to get off her ass, get a job and pay her bills, and because my ex is too stupid to protect himself by not using his name in a stupid freaking mortgage with a woman he is in the middle of a divorce with, I can&#39;t rent a house. And incidentally, it will cost me more to get this thing off my credit report, than it would have cost her to pay her stupid mortgage.

ARGH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Sorry Nikki .......Did&#39;nt mean to bring you down sweetness

/Me just pissing everyone off today .....*laughs maniacally*

Me gonna get drunk.......

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right, considering I&#39;m allways being silly and cracking jokes you can read my crap about crap

Today just got better <<<sarcastic

I just got a call from a customer that has been let down by my supplier and thru one thing and another has cancelled the job <<<Maniacle
    This has now cost me the best part of 450 notes outta my own poket <<<laugh......fecking laugh........

Man........Why is it you cruise thru life trying to make people happy and all you get back is shit

Bill...fecking hooks

Sorry......just needed to say......

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Bulla's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 August 2003 - 15:13

Jonno B)
    What you on about?

Terminator doesn&#39;t have emotions&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Bulla+21 August 2003 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bulla @ 21 August 2003 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@21 August 2003 - 15:13

Jonno B)
    What you on about?

Terminator doesn&#39;t have emotions&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Cheers dude

You just raised a smile

Nice one........like that

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade