Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isdelete program not found - skipping autocheck

dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Laugh

i dont know where to put this this,in the software section or the hardware section,if i wrote in the wrong section,please move to the right section

Isdelete program not found - skipping autocheck

any one know what this message means,i see this message every time i open my computer

can it be fix?,if it can,please tell me how to fix it,step by step

than you

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wow that a fast reply,thanks for the help peat moss

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Your very welcome , its either Adaware or Diskeeper from the links I read . Other peoples computer problems are so much more fun than your own .

To be honest Dr jones , I'v never seen that error with Diskeeper so leaning to Adaware ?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Your very welcome , its either Adaware or Diskeeper from the links I read . Other peoples computer problems are so much more fun than your own .

To be honest Dr jones , I'v never seen that error with Diskeeper so leaning to Adaware ?
    i dont have adware,i use too have it,unistall it with no problem,nothing in the regedit part,and i dont get the other part
    ,and what does it got to do with diskeeper,i do have that installed not unistalled

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    It may be something in your start up folder giving you grief , I would run a Reg cleaner program then check your start up using Msconfig or a program like Ccleaner ,Tuneup 2008 ?

Diskeeper may help also by doing a Boot defrag . Just a thought tho .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    It may be something in your start up folder giving you grief , I would run a Reg cleaner program then check your start up using Msconfig or a program like Ccleaner ,Tuneup 2008 ?

Diskeeper may help also by doing a Boot defrag . Just a thought tho .
    start up folder,which one is that ?

i have ccleaner,but noting came up with ad aware or diskeeper

ad aware and diskeeper wasnt found in msconfig

diskeeper may help also by doing a boot defrag,wtf

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Do you use Tuneup Utilities 2008 ? If not try this trial :

http://www.tune-up.com/download/tu2008/

Use a e-mail like gmail or hotmail to sign up . Run the Tune up Wizard I'd be surprised it it did n't help .

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Use a registry cleaner program and see if it fixes the issue. Or simply use autoruns and look for that entry and delete that entry and it should not startup anymore.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Use a registry cleaner program and see if it fixes the issue. Or simply use autoruns and look for that entry and delete that entry and it should not startup anymore.
    i have use 2-4 registry cleaner program and it stil didnt fix the problem
    i have use to autorun to search for any entry related to ad aware and found nothing,should i look for diskeeper too,or it dosent matter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast