Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: School-yard fights at 31 years old

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Arghhh. Women! I swear... I'll never understand my own sex properly. The other night whilst all very drunk after a fine wine tasting I inadvertently pissed off a friend of mine. I've known her for 7 years and we (were) really good mates. I can't remember for sure but I think it was because she no longer wanted to be at the House Party we were at and I didn't notice.

Her status on Facebook said "XXX XXX Does not like one thing about what her so-called friend is becoming, time to call it a day", about me, and now wont explain what she meant.

Ignorance when very pissed versus cold-sober character assasination.

I work with her, and now she, or the rest of the department she is on wont speak to me. I feel like in about 16 and an outcast from the cool gang.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    That happened to me last year.
    It upset me at first and then I realised that people like that aren't worth wasting your time on.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Arghhh. Women! I swear... I'll never understand my own sex properly. The other night whilst all very drunk after a fine wine tasting I inadvertently pissed off a friend of mine. I've known her for 7 years and we (were) really good mates. I can't remember for sure but I think it was because she no longer wanted to be at the House Party we were at and I didn't notice.

Her status on Facebook said "XXX XXX Does not like one thing about what her so-called friend is becoming, time to call it a day", about me, and now wont explain what she meant.

I work with her, and now she, or the rest of the department she is on wont speak to me. I feel like in about 16 and an outcast from the cool gang.
    , i wouldnt worry about it, i had amassive arguement with one of my mates a few years bk and ive known him since i was 6, but we ended up getting things sorted like im sure in time things will get bk to normal. Thats if you want it to.

My name is Dan for the people who care!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

Why would you be mates with someone who, rather than speaking to you falls out on this Facebook thing. Tell her to grow the fuck up or do something else.

Seriously, step back and think about this, is she fucking 12. No wait, I'd give my ten year old daughter a telling off if she behaved that way. True Story.

I would tell her to delete it, apologise to her pal for being an arse and get it sorted out face to face. If they didn't want to be mates anymore fine, but not like that.

Txt her something like " cn we stll b pals :-( ".

5. Lounge   -   #5
    If that doesn't work post a link to her Facebook thing and we'll rip the pish out of her.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    "feck off you dirty wench".

That should put her in her place.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    "feck me you dirty wench!".

That'll put her in place.
    fixed

My name is Dan for the people who care!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Challenge her to a game of topless Scrabble and whoever loses has to wear the other one's knickers on her head for 17 days and post pics here and on Facebewk.

You rawk at topless Scrabble so you're a cert.

You knows it makes sense.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Challenge her to a game of topless Scrabble and whoever loses has to wear the other one's knickers on her head for 17 days and post pics here and on Facebewk.

You rawk at topless Scrabble so you're a cert.

You knows it makes sense.
    :sage:

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Seriously but, that girl sounds like a fucking nob-end.

If she put stuff about you in her Facilebook then you should just post on her page and let everybody know what a fucking child she's being.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast