Thread: What Is The Best

BANNED
    well what is the best paint editor? i heard abobe something is good. what do you use? and no ms pains

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    i like PIXIA a lot
    pixia is prob the only paint prog i have tried that i like
    and it is freeware

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I have adobe photoshop 7.0 and I think it's a great program. However, with any program like that (paint shop pro, too) you have to learn it. I started with online tutorials to get started...once u've done a bunch u start to pick up on the features. I also recommend just experimenting too. PS 7.0 is easy to find on kazaa.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    I have photoshop 7, i don't like it though, I think i'm gonna go with pixia.

thx anyway every1

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by backlash@22 August 2003 - 14:23
    I have adobe photoshop 7.0 and I think it's a great program. However, with any program like that (paint shop pro, too) you have to learn it. I started with online tutorials to get started...once u've done a bunch u start to pick up on the features. I also recommend just experimenting too. PS 7.0 is easy to find on kazaa.
    PhotoShop is a great Program, but I really doubt that it can really be classified as a paint program.. It's really only intended for editing...

Regardless of it's intentions, I believe that Flash MX is a great place to use as paint. I use a wacom tablet, and flash has a really easy to use painting toolbar. Then there is the fact that you can publish your paintings as jpegs,animated or static gifs, html, PNG, Windows or Macintosh projector movies, and then of course as flash movies. Flash is a great animating program as well.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    photoshop was created for photoediting, but it can be used for much more. I would most certainly refer to it as a paint program.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    yea man im staring in photography and ive been using psp7 but is adobe a better one for doing that?whats the download named on kazaa?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Adobe Photoshop 7 is at the top of the line for image editing and Paint Shop Pro from Jasc is a good piece of software as well. If you intend to create web graphics then use Macromedia Fireworks MX, it is very easy to use and has a lot of features from a download which I believe was under 60MB.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I think it's all a matter of preference.

photoshop
    paintshop pro
    macromedia
    illustrator

I've used all these and I PREFER PS, but try em all and see what u like best.