Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winiso.. Any Good?

Sup peeps, well I've been reading guides and noob sections for the last few hours, and I've learned alot. However, I havent found a section on what program to use for getting my games ready to share. I've got WinISO, never used it though. Is this an acceptable way of making image's? I see alot of people talking about bin's and cue's. What program do I use to make these? Or should I just stick with ISO's. Forgive me for my Noobness, however, if I get some help, by tomorrow I'll be a pro B) Thx in advance.

Peace

2. Games   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    They are basically the same just different names but they do the same thing and yes WinIso is very good and it fails u just use IsoBuster

3. Games   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I have winISO and I think it's a great program.

4. Games   -   #4
    To make your games shareable use clone CD. No one seems to use it really for sharing games, i do not know why because it will copy the protection on the cd's aswell (alot of games) so that the people who d'ld them do not need no'cd's and reg edit files.

5. Games   -   #5
    Thx for the help boyz (and gurlz). Todd, your Noob guide is tight. Thanks for spending the time putting that together. Too bad there isnt any gold,karma,etc on this forum, becuase you'd get a pile from me

Peace

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    If you want to just extract ISO files then use IsoBuster.

If you want to create/modify ISO files use UltraISO

7. Games   -   #7
    Just thought I'd let you know Todd that your link to CdrWin in your "tools" section is missdirected to Daemon. Also, it sounds like your saying that a bin file can be converted to an ISO, negating the need for the cue file. Maybe an extra line in your guide making that more clear would be good.

Peace

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    with WinISO you can simply convert a .bin to a .iso without the need for a .cue file.

its just under Convert-->BIN to ISO.

i always use it. if i download a .bin i convert it straight away

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by BobbyDog@22 August 2003 - 20:00
    Just thought I'd let you know Todd that your link to CdrWin in your "tools" section is missdirected to Daemon. Also, it sounds like your saying that a bin file can be converted to an ISO, negating the need for the cue file. Maybe an extra line in your guide making that more clear would be good.

Peace
    Thanks I will look into that next time I have a few minutes.

10. Games   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Hey todd I never knew that clonecd work like that isn't that a burner software or something. Or simialar to WinISO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast