Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick Of Being Jerked Around

ive had the same problem with some files you could try the player from http://www.videolan.org/ qwhich solved the problem..and try not to shout youll get a lot more help that way

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by ScottThug@22 August 2003 - 16:20
    hello all, this is my first time writing in the forum of KaZaa and the reason im writing today is because im a n00b at downloading Divx files and or movies. and the thing that pisses me off the most is that i have a divx player and yer fuckin movies only play 5 seconds THEN FUCKING STOP! also people have fucking renamed their goddamn files to trick others this pisses me off more. What fucking pisses me off even more is this damn site dont even have a fucking email so i can email the damn problems ugh! i wasted 2 fucking days downloading Divx files and everyone single FUCKING one of them wont work i have the correct software and everything but it just pisses me off that some of yall Waste a whole FUCKING day downloading music and or movies and then come to find out later that the file doesnt work! PLEASE CHANGE THIS GODDAMN IT! IM FUCKING MAD AND I WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS IF YOU GUYS WOULD SCAN THE PEOPLES MUSIC FIRST! i dont appreciate people being selfish lil assholes and expect people to download from them! doesnt that piss you guys off?
    Your mother must be a strong women to raise a dumb bell like you!

If i could afford the wood id board your mouth up.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    yall didnt have to be mean to me um i apologize to the swearing but damn it its frustrating when someone puts fake crap on here and puts a file on here that fucks up mid song. ugh anyways sorry about that

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    apologies accepted - at least from my side.

Now we cant do anything about the files on kazaa, everybody can share what they want. If for example you decide to share a fake nobody can do anything against it.
    Therefore we have the verifieds and avipreview learn to use them and you wont have many fakes. B)

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    often te problem is a codec of bad player, but asking nicely will get you further...were not that mean and all suffer from fake files

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i think i drank too much wine..so much for english as a first languaggggegege

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I like divx player

I think if you have high end machines and performance is not an issue then divx player can perform quite well under the pending circumstances.

Btw, Winddows media player is what sucks.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ScottThug@23 August 2003 - 02:06
    but damn it its frustrating when someone puts fake crap on here and puts a file on here that fucks up mid song.
    Noone I know of puts fake crap in here.
    All files are verifieds. If not, they get deleted, but I haven't seen that happen myself.
    Try browsing through this forum first dude.
    There aren't many questions that haven't been answered 10 times over.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    how do i get edited..im feeling left out

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by boyzeee+22 August 2003 - 17:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boyzeee @ 22 August 2003 - 17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just how many times can someone use the word F**K in a post before its deleted? [/b]

F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K
    Edit: TP
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mom Will Bring