Thread: Whats A Good Program To View Movies In

ok i would like a program that lets me view movies in like slow motion and just in general has like a tonne of features that u can mess around with.i saw my friend and he was using divx player to watch his movies and there was like this ff button and he pressed it and it went faster asutomatically.
    but when i downloaded the same thing it wouldnt open any of my files, so im wondering what were some good programs for watching vids and doing cool stuff to them in.

thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    VirtualDub has some pretty good controls that you can use for slo-mo & ff-like ability, and it also has a lot more advanced abilities. Not sure why you wouldn't be able to open files with the Divx player, though.
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    try BS Player. it's a great player and is included in the k-lite codec pack available from the download section of the main site here
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ok cool,yeah man ill try that divx player again and ill tell you what it says.any suggestions on what divx player i should get?i.e. 7 or like pro?
    thanks

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by NICKHAMMOND@22 August 2003 - 16:35
    ok cool,yeah man ill try that divx player again and ill tell you what it says.any suggestions on what divx player i should get?i.e. 7 or like pro?
    thanks
    to be honest, i don&#39;t touch divx player
    the standard ones are loaded with spy/adware and the actual players aren&#39;t really that good
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    right on well thanks dudes i downloaded v dub and thatsa pretty damn cool,thanks for your help guys,now i can watch all my mountain bike vids in slow mo and stuff to see how in the blue hell they pull of these sick ass moves.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Zoom Player is a great player. It has slow motion, rewind, and fast forward.