Thread: How Do You Use Bin, Cue, Sub And Etcetera Files?

I recently bought a bootleg FF9 but when I extracted the files all it was was just Bin files. What do I do?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    you are going to have to make some .cue files too (whatever # of bin's you have).
    its not hard, but i forget how. just look around this board because ive seen if before. when you have that done you burn the .cue file to the CD (which will actually burn the .bin file)

and, why would you BUY a bootleg of FF9? download it for free

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Wrong section buddy MODS plz move dis. . .

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man, just search the board for an answer anytime u have a question search first don't post. It's right there in software world just go and see the help.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    you dont need que files to burn a cd image. just go into nero, go to file and click burn image. change the thing so it shows all files and find the .bin file. open it. now click raw data and burn image. it will then pop-up with a screen. choose the speed you want to burn at and click burn. it will then burn your image. i have never used a cue in my life, and thats how i burn everything is using nero.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Gre1@22 August 2003 - 18:09
    Man, just search the board for an answer anytime u have a question search first don't post. It's right there in software world just go and see the help.
    There ya go there is yur exact answer!!!!

And plz be more carefull where yu post things next time

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Forum Star
    This is in the FAQ.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8