Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Review] seedx.net

Well what can I say, I ordered the starter package on August 4th. I received the required information (ftp + gui) on August 5th. The ftp worked but the gui did not respond (no prompt). After sending 3 emails, the last one about someones files in my ftp dir, I put forth a paypal complaint. Seedx then replied to my email saying the problem had been fixed.

It's still not fixed and they had the nerve to escalate the paypal claim instead of a mutual refund. (Obviously since it is a "virtual" good paypal will side with him.)

I'd stay away from these guys, from my experience they are morons.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Completely agreed. Ordered a box from these retards. It was setup within a day but I couldn't get the Webui to work. Sent them support tickets and emails with no response.
    Only received a response from them after I filed a Paypal dispute. They said they had some problems with their server provider which i doubt and think they are incompetent.
    In paypal as you stated they escalated the dispute saying i lied in my claim and tried to take their earned money. Paypal gave them my money without me getting nothing in return. Hope they'll use it for medicine.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    what server did they put you on? im on the leaseweb...and i have no complaints
    i be lurking

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    im on the Kimsufi and I don't obtain to accede to the WebUI

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bammers's Avatar Poster
    coca... can you please confirm the above link? not working from here - thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I have the same problems every day, webui always down, ftp not working, torrents stops with error [F], and at the moment i'm just without service for 2 days long... now... i don't even get a answer to my problems when he is online in msn,

and just one more thing,

Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    I've got seedx owner email added in msn and his "nickname" is hitman, strange someone with a similar username posting this here

I don't spend more money in this service, for sure...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by filetalkuser View Post
    I have the same problems every day, webui always down, ftp not working, torrents stops with error [F], and at the moment i'm just without service for 2 days long... now... i don't even get a answer to my problems when he is online in msn,

and just one more thing,

Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    I've got seedx owner email added in msn and his "nickname" is hitman, strange someone with a similar username posting this here

I don't spend more money in this service, for sure...
    Ive seen him discreetly advertising around the forum too, I call shenanigans.
    Last edited by xGeNeSisx; 08-25-2008 at 08:00 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LeeCheR BT Rep: +1
    I got account from there and i'm using a Proxy i a day light, in nights onlyit works pretty good for me.
    In the nights im works,in morning i sleeps and on PC, no time to log to there...
    WebUI pretty sux, no answers on eMails and no support for there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    same story here im so pissed off at them crappy company i also brought an account there worked 2 days since then its been 5 days already and ftp or the utorrent webgui isn't working i emailed them a few times about it finally after 3 days they said they are giving me another week free of charge and that they are trying to work on the problems its been another 3 days from then and still no reply to my emails when i can use the service again nobody responds or nothing i emailed all there departments for a full refund insane how people can get off from these things,guess they truly don't know what they are doing over there.i mean at least reply to my emails for an eta when the problems are going to be fixed but nothing no response at all.sorry im very pissed off about it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fine fine..hes a friend of mine :-P

he told me to help him but then he created a mess so i refused to help him anymore
    i be lurking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast