Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: seedboxworld.net reviews needed

cartwright118's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellusionist View Post
    an original one... from one of the many VPS boxes that seedboxworld happen to own.
    Its real strange how the forum is about reviews? and putting across your thoughts, and yet when you do. You get called a lier?

I dont care to be quite honest! Im not willing to argue with you. Ive said my views. If anyone has a problem to who i am, then an admin can come speak to me.

Do you go around all the reviews? calling people liers? and disputing who they are?

//Chris

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I didn't bring it up, just gave a possible explanation for your unique IP theory.
    Hosting-IE VPS vs OVH Dedi
    vs

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoworld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    if you havent noticed, the people that are saying they are with seedboxworld is good but expensive have only one posts and have just joined which basically means that people from seedboxworld are creating accounts and then lying and saying their service is good.
    Very true
    Actually NOT TURE at all (im sure the mod's could check the IP's lol, no proxy here) (u try and help and you get people saying bullshit either way..lol)

Ive nothing to do with seedboxworld.net, Im no forum cruzer either i dont have the time to post / keep up with forums regularly, i read em when i needz 2 find out something, anyway I was looking on google and i found this post. I thought it needed some input from a someone who is using them, I also posted the link to the guyz at seedboxworld.net, so i hope their customers will put you right (like it looks like they are) instead of piping on about something u obviously know nowt about!

Why not just get a box then u will have the right to talk once YOU KNOW...lol

anyway like i say, no good company needs slagging by *some* that dont even use them. So remember the sayin "Dont knock it until u tried it!"anyone want to contact me for more details about my experience with em feel free

So Keep up the good work seedboxworld.net

Thanks for the excellent service u provide!

Seedboxbitch

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    honestly;
    stay away from seedboxworld.net.

read my "review" on the first page.

they seriously suck dic*
    ill be stickin' with OVH

ps, seedboxbitch, and cartwright118; nice try but most everyone with half a brain knows where your from, despite what you claim.
    maybe once you get over 20 posts we will take what you have to say seriously; till then, get back to customer support, and ripping people off with your bullshi* service

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    cartwright118's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    honestly;

they seriously suck dic*
    ill be stickin' with OVH

ps, seedboxbitch, and cartwright118; nice try but most everyone with half a brain knows where your from, despite what you claim.
    maybe once you get over 20 posts we will take what you have to say seriously; till then, get back to customer support, and ripping people off with your bullshi* service
    Your so full of crap dude, I think you will find im on a residential BT ISP line. I have no need to post anywhere else on this forum, as i am not with any other Server company.

Why would i need to write other reviews on this forum, on a company that i dont know? Or never been with? Surely that would make me as bad as you then?

//Chris

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    well; either way

in. my. opinion.

seedboxworld should not be considered as a viable host;

...lessons learned...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    honestly;

they seriously suck dic*
    ill be stickin' with OVH

I think not eric old boy.. Perhaps your working for OVH though considering you've got such a bee in your bonnet about seedboxworld.net even when genuine customers post their findings you call them liers..

So do u work for OVH...lol Probably (not that it bothers me at all, your just amusing)

PS I dont know what OVH are like, so i wont slag them off.. I will tell you all though Im happy with seedboxworld.net and im staying!

Seedboxbitch

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    hmm both of these genuine customers misspell the same word. liar.... liar liar liar.... see, it has an 'a' not an 'e'.

oh, and talking about OVH, for less money than seedboxworld's VPS you can get an OVH dedi, with better specs. You can't really compare the two services
    Hosting-IE VPS vs OVH Dedi
    vs

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellusionist View Post
    hmm both of these genuine customers misspell the same word. liar.... liar liar liar.... see, it has an 'a' not an 'e'.

oh, and talking about OVH, for less money than seedboxworld's VPS you can get an OVH dedi, with better specs. You can't really compare the two services

wow! you have some good eyes there Ellusionist!

that simply cannot be a coincidence.

nice try guys

or should i say; guy ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by :01: View Post

Miss spelled ( to u lot in the usa...lol) it maybe, but I can count. me + the others = more than 3 lol

hmmm BBC uk must miss spell things 2 ?

BBC News | UK | What gives a liar away?

Uncovering those out to deceive you is no easy business, according to new research, but BBC News Online has compiled five top tips to spot a liar.
    news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1630660.stm - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

lol.. lame asss, looking for anything to put down a decent company

Did u miss the other customers views?. I dont think it matters what anyone says on this. u 2 got your minds made up.

Leave u to it then, coz i got better things to do, just thought i would correct you, as there are more than 2 customers posting here, i seen that.

Seedboxbitch
    Last edited by seedboxbitch; 09-22-2008 at 07:24 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast